13 inch TSW Stealth wheels - Winter Wheels ??

G

Golden Egg

13 inch TSW Stealth Style wheels - Winter Wheels ??

Finally found some brand new alloys for the misses K11 Micra and now selling her existing wheels that are kerbed and the lacquer has peeled off most of the wheels. Tyres are 155's and have over the legal amount of tread left. Looking for £30 for the 4 and based in NR33 8TS.

Will sort out some pics this week.

EbayPics010.jpg

EbayPics009.jpg

EbayPics008.jpg

EbayPics007.jpg

Front tyres are Avon's with 3mm tread. Rear are Dunlop's with 5mm tread. I believe the missing cap is lying in the boot of the misses car, but the lugs need to be repaired.

Thanks for looking

Those wheels always end up like that,the ones i sold was the same condition,,issan poor finish :(

but they are the best style of standard wheels imo,should sell easy

yeah, theres none of that anymore rich i.e. dibsing for other people, i think admin are trying to abolish it - and a little tip to help you sell - give them a clean - all nissan wheels start to peel

Big_ben said:
yeah, theres none of that anymore rich i.e. dibsing for other people, i think admin are trying to abolish it - and a little tip to help you sell - give them a clean - all nissan wheels start to peel

oooops sorry guys just trying to do a good deed

as titch is a very regular visitor to the site im sure he will state whether or not he wants them very soon and it will not hold anything up anyway.
theres no other interest apart from him anyway

again sorry admin

richmicratwista said:
can i dib these for titch cos im sure they the ones he wants

I've seen him online a couple of times since but has yet to respond ???

Unfortunately it will be too much hassle to post them.

Fraid to put a damper on your post mate but the wheels arent TSW Stealths
21-DSC01141.jpg

Thats the Stealths there, They stopped making them over 4 years ago!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
Fraid to put a damper on your post mate but the wheels arent TSW Stealths
21-DSC01141.jpg

Thats the Stealths there, They stopped making them over 4 years ago!

Daz :alien:

lol - there not 13's either in your pic.

Reduced to £20 or swap for K11 front bumper in excellent condition

Collection only

K10daz, he said tsw stealth in the post headline, but states later they are tsw stealth style wheels, not that they are stealth and they still make tsw stealth, they sell them in my local motorworld

Back