Calling K10 Owners Fog/Main Beam Accessory Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Before I go any further I need to know the dimensions of the Amber Reflectors on the front bumper. See Picture.

I can get my hands on 3 pairs of Yellow Fog Lights with a Seperate Main Beam Accessory Lighting units. The dimensions of these are (H x W x D)

200 x 80 x 80mm and they're called X4 Dual Lamps, also pictured.

These can come with appropraite wiring and a Dual function switch as well.

Attachments

• K10 B.jpg
    K10 B.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 237
  • Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 229
hmmm sounds like a good idea if they fit in the repeater space but youd need to relocate the repeater someplace

not sure of the size but if they fit ill have one of the sets,

got a feeling that the indicators are smaller than the 200x80x80 you have given for the lamps

I'll get prices tomorrow, I have 3 sets available. Sorry didn't realise they were indicators, I thought it was like the classic golf as they have front reflectors.

Where Andy88 has his Microlines these lamps could possibly go there.

I'll also put together some instructions as well, unless you don't want wiring just fixing.

Wiring will consist of:

1 x Dual Function Switch,
1 x Relay + Wiring For Main Beam
1 x Relay + Wiring For Fog Beam

mmh really interested in them, bit fed up of the microlines now.

how much would they be posted with wiring kit

cheers andy

Prices are:

Lamps with no wiring £8.oo including P&P.
Lamps with wiring £15.oo including P&P

i'll take the third set (with wiring) ,if there not gone.

is it possible to pay via paypal, got money waiting:)

Blimmen Hell, didn't think these were going to have much interest, I've found two still looking for the third as I'm sure I had it, will confirm tomorrow.

Update: If you have recieved a PM from myself with paypal account details congratulations, those of you who haven't I am ever so sorry but I will keep an eye out for more and you'll be the first to know.

Though there is one person I'm waiting on and if I haven't recieved payment or been in contact back by 30/01/2009, after this date I shall offer the next member on the list the last set of lamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back