Wanted : K11 Drivers Side E/W Switch

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
Wanted : K11 Drivers Side Electric Window switch,

Images show exactly what i am after, the switch in the picture orginally came from an R reg face lift k11, and now it is burnt out !

Attachments

• EWS_PLUG.JPG
    EWS_PLUG.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 203
  • EWS_SIDE.JPG
    EWS_SIDE.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 214
  • EWS_TOP.JPG
    EWS_TOP.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 204
i might have a spare one kicking about but it has a extra button that controls the passenger door to allow you to lock/unlock it without opening your door.

Won't be able to check till later in the week though. Can you PM if your still looking and i will look for it, if i don't find it i know of a micra only scrappy near me that would have them instock

i might have a spare one kicking about but it has a extra button that controls the passenger door to allow you to lock/unlock it without opening your door.

Won't be able to check till later in the week though. Can you PM if your still looking and i will look for it, if i don't find it i know of a micra only scrappy near me that would have them instock

OK thanks ! , i have tryed "other" switches before one from a primera, and one from an almera, sadly both either did not fit, or just did not work.

Ok, i'll send a PM soon then if i cant get one, since the scrap yards around here are bare. Thanks Again.

Back