The other car

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Was just bored and decided to take some photo's of the 'other' car I get to drive around while I'm pottering around at school...

Its not a Micra, but its close enough :)

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 14661.jpg
    14661.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I took our patrol for a spin the other day and I almost wiped out a whole row of cars. So friggen huge!

Sean - I dunno if you've got it fixed up yet or not but you may notice that the patrol has what seems to be a very loose steering wheel. There is actually an adjustment in the steering box. The steering wheel slack can be removed completely - we had it adjusted at the last service and ours feels like a new car (with 70,000km on the clock, lol)!

cisco

» CMF Member
What do you mean "our patrol">!!! :)

Its like everyone has these "our patrols" that are stashed away at home.

I have a bst'd micra and a flaming fairmont.

Attachments

• 14672.jpg
    14672.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yah - argueably the worst picture ever but I couldn't do any better at night with the lighting conditions available to me.

Attachments

• 14677.jpg
    14677.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 30

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
And there's 1 more (But it's not home atm so i can't take a picture, but will once dad gets home) that i also drive...

We have to many cars.. :(

Sister 1 = White Golf
Sister 2 = Suzuki Swift
Dad = Monaro
Me = Grey Golf (Was formally sister 1's, but she bought a newer white one.... so the grey one just kind of got handed down to me... :| Should be going up for sale soon though), Little white Micra!

Back