Car break ins

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
It didnt happen to me but last night the guy next door got his stereo ripped out of his car. they stuffed the lock in the boot to rip out the subs then smashed passenger window and ripped out head unit and speakers. feel so sorry for him. and while they did that the LOW LIFE SCUM ( WHO SHOULD DIE A PAINFUL DEATH) decided to have ago at a few other cars in the area so far all i know of is my 2 brothers cars got there locks on there boots stuffed and there boots where open this morning. extremely frustrating. i spoke to the guys mum and she said that that her son told one of his mates to go round and disconnect the alarm coz he is away for a few weeks.
so i reckon one ofhis friends or friend of a friend heard about it and has knocked his stuff off. which is a shame. there was like 3k in stereo stuff in that car.
it makes me and i suppose everyone real mad when they hear about stuff like that, coz u get people who work hard for there stuff then u get some penis comin round durin the night and stealing all ya hard earned stuff.
Tell everyone and let everyone know whoever has stolen stuff or broken in somewhere especially on a car SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

i knew a guy when i was at school who stole badges a few off cars. i was in yr 9 i think. anyway he used to braf bout it till one day a few guys found out it was him stealin the badges. well lets just say he ended up in hospital after he bragged about it. the bastard deserved every bit of it.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yes it sucks Brendon.
Maybe I am getting old but it appears respect for other peoples property is getting less and less and biggest problem cops are not allowed to lay a hand on em.
When I was just a wee boy everyone knew the local cops and they knew everyone in the district and if you played up you got a belt around the ear and your parents gave you another one.
Can't lay a hand on them these days.
As Cisco pointed out in Japan you could leave your car unlocked for days on end and nothing would go missing.
Differance? Well its respect for other peoples property.
Western society in many ways has lost its way.
In Japan if children get into trouble its the parents as well who share the blame.A lot of parents here could not care less what their children are up to. Lack of responsibility and accountability.
Still overall the younger geneation are just great and its the minority who stuff it up for the majority and that also goes for young people and their desire for fast nifty cars.
A lot harder growing up these days compared to my mispent youth!!
Sorry raved on a bit.

CMF_lukemitch2000

» CMF Member
My Micra was broke in to 2 weeks again, along with 7 other cars which had windows smashed. Just my Drivers window was smash but all windows were attempted as chips and scratchs are left on all the windows :( Its Not a nice sight when you first see your car like that. Thankfully they only niked a pair of sunglasses and some coppied CD's. They didnt touch the CD player or Speakers??? The really damage was to my Wallet, £135!! for drivers side glass from Autoglass (Glass).

Back