Single grill

I was going to make the two small girls on the bonnet into one long one.. What should I use to put around the edge after I have it done? Iv seen te link on here before but just can't seem to find it again :/ if any one could give me te link again it would be very much appreciated thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to make the two small girls on the bonnet into one long one.. What should I use to put around the edge after I have it done? Iv seen te link on here before but just can't seem to find it again :/ if any one could give me te link again it would be very much appreciated thanks :)

If you've got two small girls on your bonnet, I definitely wouldn't interfere with them!

This kind of thing?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191053258129&alt=web

2age3e7y.jpg
this :p got a spare bonnet tho so if I f**k up it's ok :p and why yes I think that's it haha thanks :)

But I'm having sort of the same problem as you, I understand that some sort of door protector can be use but I don't know whether (when I come to do it) I need to grind down the 90° lip around the double grills or not, I'm not sure if that sort of door trim will fit over it or not

But I'm having sort of the same problem as you, I understand that some sort of door protector can be use but I don't know whether (when I come to do it) I need to grind down the 90° lip around the double grills or not, I'm not sure if that sort of door trim will fit over it or not
Ah ya I understand. I'm getting a spare bonnet to do it on just in cause I F**K it up just to be on the safe side yano? :)

Yep, and probably only in Japan. There are other people who have done single grill conversions to facelifts but they have filled and painted rather than using rubber trim... Although I don't want to fill and paint...

Just asked him again and got a reply. He did cut the lip. And thinking about it, its not much of a problem really just need to keep the bonnet cool when cutting it so that the paint doesn't flake. And if you fo cut it, it makes fo ding rubber trim a lot easier

Back