Or is there a better head gasket for turbo nissan micra
Does Anyone have Any idea
Need help

I live in Sydney northwest
Any good Mechanical shop
How look at turbo car

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
is the thermofan working? I had an accident soon after I bought my micra and lost the aircon... the thermofan on the aircon condenser and radiator are wired to work together... my thermofan didn't work after I pulled the aircon so I wired a switch in place of the thermofan relay. I should fix it properly but I kinda like having a missile switch next to the steering wheel.

CMF_Mike R

» CMF Member
same issues I had with a failed head gasket is that the rubber water pipes got inflated hard by the engine before it got hot , at the same time bubbling water out of the rad and bottle , gurgling could be heard in the heating system , and as you say the temp guage acted up

CMF_kancky

» CMF Member
Sorry to hijack the thread but I didn't think we needed 50 cooling system threads...

I have an issue where if I am driving on the free way for long periods the temp cools way down to almost nothing but when in traffic it creeps up to about half way. My guy is telling me it could possibly be a sticky thermostat but having had not much to do with my micra as yet I'm open to suggestions.

CMF_brewey

» CMF Member
Majiga WROTE:

"i had the same problem with my first turbo micra same symptoms. it was a blown head gasket in my situation. popped into the water jacket and eventually blew the top radiator tank.

So did you get it fixes and what need to be fix
On your micra
And what shop did you take it to

CMF_brewey

» CMF Member
If anyone no what head gasket should
I put on my nissan micra 1995 turbo
It has a Copper had gasket on it Already
And what boost Pressure should I have it when I get the
A head gasket put on

Back