• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's / Shaun's SR

Wish i could remember how much i paid for mine...wasnt much, deffo wasnt near £100 and that was with new D shaped bushes included (ive still got those unused). Track rod ends cost nowt aswell :)

Nothing New... problems are still there lol
Got new wind deflectors and sunroof deflectors but it's always dark so you can't have any pictures. :)

Just gonna keep it clean and healthy and let it rust to death so i can move on... probably another micra!

Car is soon to be sold to a very trusted person so the car will be in good hands.
As soon as i can find my next vehicle that is. i will continue to stay on here and make a blog for the new shed.
Stay tuned.
:p

That's fair enough... You know what I'm after lol
Yeah i do! hope you get it! but it is gonna be so costly!
icon_wink.gif

Not really an update, more of a sob story,
As you guys may be aware the car is being returned to stock (apart from the boot)
already replaced the SR interior to something that isn't grubby and covered in oil.
it won't be long until it will be going up for sale as a stock micra which it basically will be.
As for a replacement vehicle you guys will just have to wait.
Feels like forever since i have been on here properly which is a bit of a shame because i love you guys in a non-gay way.
Need another meet up soon as i have recently discovered a big empty multistorey car park in worthing which is only £1.50 all day parking on sundays. perfect for snaps and a chat.
Let me know if any of you guys would be interested in a late May meetup...

CarPark.jpg

Oh and that car park is pretty run down. like cracked walls etc. (think 90's council estate)
it's awesome. :D

Well There we have it one stock SR (minus the boot and backbox)
Will sort out some new wings for it as they are all rusted then off it gets sold.

SRStock1.jpg

SRStock2.jpg

Also it handles like a boat again which my spine thanks me for but it feels so sluggish now, who would of thought suspension as hard as nails would have such an impact on acceleration feel.

Back