• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

im keeping it stock k11...ow wait

Why, you don't even have rear seats... I have one rear seat at least... you can't have rear passengers that might need em...

u mean when i find a second set iw ill let you's fight for them cause im getting the 1st been looking for i dunno how long yellow jap micra came in other day and i was like yess but did it have them no as usual.

few updates today so went to the scrap yard this morning and as u drive in there is separate yard where you cannot buy from as the cars are waiting to cleared like customs so they can put in the main yard for parts with the rest of the cars.
so looked in and there she was jap micra and 4 wind deflectors, looked to be mint but you cant buy parts of these cars as they are not cleared for parts yet was sick so have to wait till it enters main yard for parts during the week and im not selling if i buy haha enuo and sirchris.
got a few other bits jdm flare holder and original mats in ok condition.

few updates today so went to the scrap yard this morning and as u drive in there is separate yard where you cannot buy from as the cars are waiting to cleared like customs so they can put in the main yard for parts with the rest of the cars.
so looked in and there she was jap micra and 4 wind deflectors, looked to be mint but you cant buy parts of these cars as they are not cleared for parts yet was sick so have to wait till it enters main yard for parts during the week and im not selling if i buy haha enuo and sirchris.
got a few other bits jdm flare holder and original mats in ok condition.
When you do get them, see if there is a manufacturer written on them anywhere, might be able to source more :)

All the Irish micras representing!!

Attachments

• 1396222299231.jpg
    1396222299231.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 322
Just seen this picture on a website cars are looking well lads dunneck11,darrenc1995,irishk11 and me. finto was there too with his super low k11 was a good day out.
1981847_505826839529617_1238895104_n.jpg

Not much updates lately but hope to have a pretty epic one in store after the weekends work will keep you's all posted.

Nice mods, nice set of deflectors and boot ! Can you explain the wiring of the air/fuel meter?

Hello all not much updates lately but plenty of work has been done in the past few weeks matiz drop perch front struts got them of finto gx on here really sound chap to deal with they go super low :D
picked up blisten corsa rear shocks and finto cut the springs down to a more respectable height :) credit where its due to finto gx for helping me out in a big way
other stuff happened like sticker bombing and tinting rear lights ill shut up now and let the pictures do the talking.
039.JPG 040.JPG 045.JPG 025.JPG 041.JPG

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 404
Mother of god that is low! Been thinking bout the matiz setup myself...is it easy enough to do? I wouldn't make it over any of the ramps around my area tho :-(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Were the springs cut as well ? Dropped perch is usually 80mm. This looks a little more.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cheers for the good comments lads drop perch matiz strut with camber holes drilled for the front,97 corsa blisten shorter shock and half coil cut of 35mm spring for the rear.
Getting noddspeed panhard bar this week, wheels are like 13x6 with 175/65R13 going to get new wheels or maybe refurb these ones and put 155/50R13 on them so she will drop a bit more with smaller profile tires
I would say the 13s let it go abit lower than normal too also lost the splitter today and found on the way on the way home lol dont know if its worth putting on every 2 days.:D

not much up date wise but hoping to get a new bonnet tomorrow and other bits for the body out of the scrappy will up date if i find anything ill leave use with this until then
mates mx5 and the good old k11
mx5 k11.jpg

Hello all you micra heads have not updated in ages so said i would keep you's all informed,Some new have been bought also the eagle eyed people will notice the oem wind deflectors i found after 2 months of looking
Also picked up a full flushed jap booth with small spoiler sent it away to get painted and i was chuffed with the result
All comments good or bad are welcome. 001.JPG 006.JPG

Cheers for the good comments lads drop perch matiz strut with camber holes drilled for the front,97 corsa blisten shorter shock and half coil cut of 35mm spring for the rear.

You got a picture of the camber holes?? I did look at the camber bolts that you van get for vauxhall's nut don't think they will fit

Hello all few things have happened lately, Decided my wheels had too many scuffs and paint fading due to acid based wheel cleaners.
So broke out the halfords paint and let rip, also finally got to compare my micra with another one same color and 5 door too it was shocking seeing mine side by side that is all for now.
k11 my.jpg 038.JPG 037.JPG 036.JPG

Last edited:
few updates happened over the weeks got a gear stick extension look fairly mad :D, also bought fog lights but unsure if like them but they would be handy to light up the road better and see the bumps pot holes and i finally got one super happy with this plus it takes nardi steering wheels hub sports boss kit ad 20euro too was a good price i say, feel free to leave any comments good or bad will update next time i get more parts
thanks for the good comments jen319

004.JPG 299.jpg 292.jpg

Hello all got some more updates on the car picked up a nardi steering wheel and boss kit few weeks back and got it fitted up really happy with the wheel, Also went to a few car shows with mates and had a blast drift mountains and cool cars also got little picture of my car at the meet on a website so happy out.
001.JPG 001.JPG
and a few at the meet and mates cars that i went to the meet with euro and jdm k11.jpg s15.jpg
and then fueling up for the mountains with all the lads for a cruise and some drifting euro and jdm.jpg

cheers for the comments sirchris and ulrich c, just had a look underneath her the other day was fairly mad looking ill let the picture do the talking
scrape.jpg

Well yesterday was a very sad day my little k11 is sold:(
It's not gone far about 10min from my house but it's mad not having it anymore plus wont have another car that that attracts so much attention like it or as cool but im sure ill be back in while with another k11.
Cheers too all who helped me on this and all your good comments could not have done half of the mods with your help.
very first picture of her and recent.
692.jpg 016.jpg 036.JPG 001.JPG

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
Well yesterday was a very sad day my little k11 is sold:(
It's not gone far about 10min from my house but it's mad not having it anymore plus wont have another car that that attracts so much attention like it or as cool but im sure ill be back in while with another k11.
Cheers too all who helped me on this and all your good comments could not have done half of the mods with your help.
very first picture of her and recent.
View attachment 34377 View attachment 34380 View attachment 34379 View attachment 34381
Saw it on adverts only yest man. What's the plan for the next car?

Back