• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

im keeping it stock k11...ow wait

Hi name is John i am from Ireland. This is my 1st car clean little k11 only passed nct 6 days ago. Picked it up a while ago said i will keep it stock but here i am buying as much jdm parts as i can lol.
117,000 miles has been trouble free so far apart from power steering belt snapping.
small spec list
13 nissan wheels
jdm cup holders
pioneer cd player
sony xplod door speakers
old school trust grex gear shifter
parcel shelf oem speakers
painted grill and door handles may do mirrors soon
full service
plans are: matiz springs for front and either cut springs or lowering springs and shocks for rear.
jap bumper for front
jap rear lights unsure witch ones to go for (twin revers lights style) or this type k11 lights.jpg
jdm armrest
import boot
new passenger wing
ok so less talk more pictures after a good clean

691.jpg
694.jpg
trust grex gear knob and jdm cup holders :)
695.jpg
that is all for now will keep yous up dated on new parts also could some 1 tell me if my images are not working new to this thing

Last edited:
OP
OP
john95
This :eek: mother of god... will be picking up oem wind deflectors this week hope to get stance like this beast below.
p3.jpg

OP
OP
john95
Small update new parts bought old school tomei afr dunno how to wire it tho pics will be coming soon. Trust sticker should be arriving this week

OP
OP
john95
Ok so bit of a noob question never tried to set up one of these before i have google'd it but no to avail trust me. It's a old tomei air/fuel gauge narrow band i believe has grey thick wire then yellow/black and red wire also small black box black . Can i use the stock k11 lamba on the manifold that has 3 wires 2 white 1 black. I have heard you can splice into a green wire (signal) but mine does not have this it has 3 2 white 1 black anyone know the way around this really need help.

OP
OP
john95
Hello all got the tomei air/fuel gauge installed over weekend not really for max performance. Just a sucker for old school jdm parts nearly had a set of oem wind deflectors seen them at the scrap yard came back 3 days later and they where gone :( fairly sick plus they where only 30euro. Might get ebay ones for 35 posted also saving for new 40mm springs 130euro so saving all my pennies for them that is all for now.
All comments good or bad welcome.
View attachment 28472 020.jpg
me with a mates corolla 009.jpg 016.jpg

OP
OP
john95
Hi thanks for the comment i honestly cant find the exact model they came off never seen another set or pic got them cheap 80euro with tires a while back.

OP
OP
john95
ok so dunno if this is a good idea was given to me for free from a mate i leave for work at 6:45 each day in a large estate would look epic on the car but to loud id say.
007.jpg 008.jpg

OP
OP
john95
Update time order'd springs for old girl went for 40mm front and 35mm rear. The rear sits lower than the front so said i will compensate with 40 on front also 35mm i feel will be low enough on the rear.
Will pick up panhard bar soon just need to save some more dollar going to scrap yard tomorrow hoping to finally find full set of oem wind deflectors might even get import bumper to really make myself broke
any comments good or bad welcome or suggestions on car over and out jm.

OP
OP
john95
Ok so hello all done the usually scrap yard search came up with nothing.
Cant find bloody wind deflectors anywhere does anyone have a full 5 door set they would sell and post to ireland please sick of looking for these any help appreciated.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Ok so hello all done the usually scrap yard search came up with nothing.
Cant find bloody wind deflectors anywhere does anyone have a full 5 door set they would sell and post to ireland please sick of looking for these any help appreciated.
There's some floating about but for a 5 door they are few and far between.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

OP
OP
john95
Yea trying to find a set for weeks now tried to get a set of a car in the scrap yard but could not get window down:mad: to remove clips.
So left them came back few days later after finding out how to get windows down and they where gone have not seen a set since plus they where only 30euro.

ok so dunno if this is a good idea was given to me for free from a mate i leave for work at 6:45 each day in a large estate would look epic on the car but to loud id say.
View attachment 28495 View attachment 28496
I leave at half 6 for college every morning and bash the limiter up to third just to remind them the auld micra is still alive, induction kit and all really lets a rip out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
john95
Few updates after ordering Trust stickers then reading up that the website was complete bull lost hope on them.
after waiting 7 weeks :eek: they arrived good quality look very nice 001.jpg will post pictures tomorrow.
Also got import rear lights gave up on looking for wind deflectors so bough jap rear lights but need to change wiring to suit the lights will have pictures tomorrow of lights and stickers fitted.
Springs will be arriving in in 1 week:) and have my full test on 25th of this months so gonna wait and fit them after test cause they wont let me do the test with them in car :(.
dunneCK11 nice one man might i have a air filter on it now might fit box after test or even straight pipe it id say yours is a anti Christ:).

Few updates after ordering Trust stickers then reading up that the website was complete bull lost hope on them.
after waiting 7 weeks :eek: they arrived good quality look very niceView attachment 28659 will post pictures tomorrow.
Also got import rear lights gave up on looking for wind deflectors so bough jap rear lights but need to change wiring to suit the lights will have pictures tomorrow of lights and stickers fitted.
Springs will be arriving in in 1 week:) and have my full test on 25th of this months so gonna wait and fit them after test cause they wont let me do the test with them in car :(.
dunneCK11 nice one man might i have a air filter on it now might fit box after test or even straight pipe it id say yours is a anti Christ:).
Iv my full test this friday and so if i have time to spare i will be swapping back to stock intake for it but if not, god help us all.. best of luck in your test aswell lad

OP
OP
john95
Couple of pictures from today fitted rear lights looked ace but soon seen that they need wiring to properly was not bother'd changing the wiring for them.
Went back to scrap yard changed them for some face lift headlights look younger with the lights now will have pictures tomorrow of them but for now few fresh pictures of the owl girl that i took today.
DunneCK11 hope the test goes well for you to i think god help the both of us and the tester for the day haha seen you are from rainy ireland to im in co.meath might see you at meet or sumtin let the micra's be shown off.
013.JPG 016.JPG 017.JPG 023.JPG
014.JPG
wasn't me:rolleyes: lol
012.jpg 019.JPG

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 545
Couple of pictures from today fitted rear lights looked ace but soon seen that they need wiring to properly was not bother'd changing the wiring for them.
Went back to scrap yard changed them for some face lift headlights look younger with the lights now will have pictures tomorrow of them but for now few fresh pictures of the owl girl that i took today.
DunneCK11 hope the test goes well for you to i think god help the both of us and the tester for the day haha seen you are from rainy ireland to im in co.meath might see you at meet or sumtin let the micra's be shown off.
View attachment 28685 View attachment 28687 View attachment 28688 View attachment 28689
View attachment 28686
wasn't me:rolleyes: lol
View attachment 28690 View attachment 28692
Shes looking well, thanks :) yeah wicklow town man myself be up in airside a few times but i need to get my few bits sorted before the next, ill be at the dundalk motor show message me if you are heading out to any dublin meets any time

OP
OP
john95
Yea man give you a shout if i am going to anything hope to get springs fitted around the 28th of this month with any luck after the test do you know of many jap micra's around your area nothing around here would not mind buying a scrapper and take the good bits

I know very few only my mates modded k11, hes the one wo got me into them haha lowered 30 mil on 13" superlites, front splitter, all the works lovely little thing

OP
OP
john95
Nice one sounds like a cool little car looking for jap model front bumper and oem wind deflectors hate seeing owl ones driving import k11 and they wont sell not for love nor money haha.
If im going to any meet around dublin will let you know could you give me shout if you are also might meet up plus dont hear much about the decent meets around dublin.

Yeah they get attached to the old shoppingcarts haha will do, theres a bit of a rise of it all now in wicklow so we will be ar a lot more

OP
OP
john95
Hello all you micra heads few updates new parts bought and few pictures also tomorrow picking up a import boot/tailgate :) fitted a lip from a 98polo looks well i think.
Swapped headlights for 2nd gen face lift lights also picked up rear drivers side wind deflector found 1 tried it on must pick up the rest when i find a set.
any comments good or bad and suggestions welcome.
005.JPG 001.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG

OP
OP
john95
Hello all first decent up date on big parts use import boot fitted need to spray it soon and 40mm front and 35mm rear vmaxx springs!! arrived will be fitted in 2wks should be epic when fitted
any suggestions ideas on the car welcome.
002.JPG 001.JPG 004.JPG 007.JPG

John95, nice car and mods!!! Getting on well, keep up the image!!! Also those rear lights you posted a picture at the top you still looking for those exact ones???

J

OP
OP
john95
Hi alpina, thanks for the comments i bought a set of jap twin reverse lights witch looked great but once fitted i seen they needed wiring change and was no bother'd doing that just for them.
if you have a set i will say it around tho for you.

OP
OP
john95
More updates got the bumper fitted looks really nice and finally jap went into work and was told you need sunglasses looking at it by the boss must be doing sumtin right with her haha but i dont think he will like a the straight pipe to much haha also few stickers put on and have a really nice "got stance?" one but will fit it when she has spacers to justify it.
003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG 006.JPG