micra number 2

Hello all again after selling my silver k11 to buy a civic or colt i just went and bought a k11 march pre facelift my old build
28245-32429d0a861e41bb098140e33fc96d57.jpg

seen this car around my area being used by a woman and then i knew i had too buy it.
For the price of 600euro i could not resist it also has nct too ,The body work has no rust what so ever
it so clean and engine runs good but not as much power as my old silver one i will trow up some spec and
SPEC
parts i have already
jdm key hole light
jdm march mats
spoiler
cup holders for the doors and center console
electric windows
jdm flare and holder
picked this up today for 10euro jdm arm rest love scrap yards
oem wind deflectors
nardi steering wheel from my old build
trust greddy gear knob with extension
PLANS
new wheels 15 inch pref
1.6 air box and 1.5 throttle body
take out rev limiter
small exhaust nothing crazy
lower it 50mm or 60
super s bumpers
nismo spats
early spec grill think that is the name ?
will up date next time i have new parts bough or fitted any comments good or bad welcome
099.JPG 100.JPG 103.JPG 101.JPG 105.JPG 106.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
john95
Hello all few up dates and parts bought recently picked my self up some 50mm front spring and 40mm rear springs off darrenc on this got them fitted up during the week, also picked up some brand new 5zigen 14x5 wheels and bought some 25mm spacers just need to get tyres next
fitted my nardi from my silver micra and also bough quick release kit ebay job
any comments good or bad welcome
005.jpg quick realese.jpg
50mm front and 40mm rear
004.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg
and finally wheels plus 25mm spacers
005.JPG 037.jpg 040.jpg 5zigen 14.jpg hub  1.jpg

OP
OP
john95
Few more updates on on the micra found someone selling a nismo grille so had to pick it up cannot wait to get it painted.
Will be getting tyres for my wheels during the week will be going for a 165/55r14
Any comments good or bad welcome opinions on grille too cant wait to see what its like .
036.jpg

Few more updates on on the micra found someone selling a nismo grille so had to pick it up cannot wait to get it painted.
Will be getting tyres for my wheels during the week will be going for a 165/55r14
Any comments good or bad welcome opinions on grille too cant wait to see what its like .
View attachment 34957
I run that size tyre, good grip and look good. Loving that grille....gimmee...gimmeeee!!!!!

OP
OP
john95
Bought it for 20 euro too its a rep grill but will do the job, tires are good size had them in 165/5513 too but just hoping im not left with lots of wheel gap as im only lowered 50mm

OP
OP
john95
Thanks for the picture that height is nice will be ordering tyres on Thursday should look well will keep you posted on it.

OP
OP
john95
Cheers for the good comments clodo and davyboy a slowly getting parts in,just waiting on the grille to dry now halfords 20/20 paint was used temporarily.
yea the scrap yard i go to has lots of imports it has 1 k11 bolero with full oem black carpet and black plastic interior for facelift plus it has a k11 rumba with another oem black interior for facelift went mad with credit card lately buying small bits just bought these
nismo badge for grille, horn button in red and also these bushes but look like they will be a pain to fit.
nismo badge.JPG nissan horn button.JPG bushes.jpg

OP
OP
john95
more updates today got my nismo grille sprayed and my nismo badge arrived today badge sets the grille off i think.
Should be getting tyres on Wednesday or thursday and should have pro flex bushes due tomorrow i will update when parts arrive.
008.JPG 009.JPG 011.JPG

Nice t see ya back and that's a super tidy little yoke! Want that spoiler!

Was out in Kilcock breakers this morning had a good rummage but came out with nothing really bit disappointed!

OP
OP
john95
yea there not much up there at the min although the bolero and rumba have black interiors in them.
I might get the black carpet from one of them during the week you k11 is coming along nicely too.

Thanks! Yea grabbed a roof liner and some door cards to experiment with. Have ordered a sportex back box too :) dying for a wrap around spoiler tho and just can't find one!

One or two but didn't find any good stuff on them. There's cup holders in one! Also a Figaro with completed turbo engine there....

Ah not looking for anything fancy just wanted the speedo cluster from one, Irish won't fit coz of the kph speedo in the march and seat belt light

Might be able to get a micra one in a scrapie over here and swap the temp gauge over

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I like that, there's a funny one like that on ebay, or was, haven't looked for a while.
If you're after a tacho speedometer there's a black one on ebay, type in clocks and you will find it.

I like that, there's a funny one like that on ebay, or was, haven't looked for a while.
If you're after a tacho speedometer there's a black one on ebay, type in clocks and you will find it.

March boleros are awesome but don't think I'd ever be able to pull the look off haha

And cheers for the idea, just had a look there and postage is as much as the parts :S haha also noticed the petrol and temp gauge are opposite sides on the March's

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
john95
Hello all finally some decent updates wheels and tyres are sorted out end up painting wheels white really happy with results.
i need a rev counter too as mine never came with one but might fit a apexi rsm on the dash would look cool and do the job for me.
cheers for the comments everyone:)
@IrishK11 never see the spoilers around at all.. the figaro is cool would love that engine in a k11
@eiregti boleros are cool would love to see one on daewoo matiz drop perch i think it would be awesome
wheels are 5zigen becketts 14x5 with 165/55r14 nankang :D:D
002.JPG 004.JPG 011.JPG 008.JPG

OP
OP
john95
Hello all long time since i last updated this being buying more parts tho.
Decided back seats are over rated and could do with out them so so done this today :D
016.jpg
also got this little gem very happy with it middle spoiler.:D
019.jpg 020.jpg
any comments good or bad welcome will up date when i pick up more bits.

Hello all long time since i last updated this being buying more parts tho.
Decided back seats are over rated and could do with out them so so done this today :D
View attachment 35634
also got this little gem very happy with it middle spoiler.:D
View attachment 35635 View attachment 35636
any comments good or bad welcome will up date when i pick up more bits.
I've often thought of doing that myself, then use it as a mini van....good space ?

OP
OP
john95
Cheers for nice comment clodo, yup good space in it davyboy i fitted a another booth door in the back with the seats still in place.