• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

hoodedreeper's Nissan Micra

Picked up my Super S bumpers (white ones)and black head lights from Kristian today,thanks again chap for them! Only fitted the head lights at the moment,waiting for more cash so bumpers can be sprayed.Here are the pics:

DSCF7804.jpg

DSCF7807.jpg

DSCF7806.jpg

the Super S bumpers i got from Kristian are now painted and meshed.They will be going on tomorrow night! Also badboy bonnet is re-sprayed the correct colour (hopefully).DTM mirrors are sprayed green.Also the open mouth grille is now meshed the same mesh as bumper (black mesh :p) Pics to come tomorrow!

Your Proberbly Not getting the max outta your ICE atm cos the inside of the tailgate
is stopping the soundwave from getting out cos they'll bounce back onto the speeker,
i always tilt mine upwards 45* so it resinates better i drill wood to the front then re-cover
it all at work with fabric, i think it helps alot.

and where are you amps fitted btw? o_O

OHHH....MY...GOD!!!!!

THAT IS SO LUSH!!! REALLY LOOKS STUNNING MATE!!!

WISH MY CAR WAS THAT SHINY / REFLECTIVE!!! must be some coats of expensive laquer on those bumpers!!!!

whats next after boot install and lowering?

..just goes to show how subtle 'factory' looking mods can go a long way..

Less is more!!!..

Lowering, tints and a smooth boot will finish that car off..!!

Will be on of the nicest looking k11's in the club soon..

Your Proberbly Not getting the max outta your ICE atm cos the inside of the tailgate
is stopping the soundwave from getting out cos they'll bounce back onto the speeker,
i always tilt mine upwards 45* so it resinates better i drill wood to the front then re-cover
it all at work with fabric, i think it helps alot.

and where are you amps fitted btw? o_O

No, pointing the subwoofer/port at the tailgate is the loudest installation direction in a K11 micra, as proven on a mic. The tailgate actually helps extend the bass :)

skirts are being sorted and tints are next on list.I asked the sprayer could he add more coats of laquer to prevent stone chips in the winter etc

haha i want to convince them at micras can look good when modded properly and yours is a fine example, their a good bunch of people not a chavy cruise club like others

Though the front end is standard at the moment,aint stopping me modifying! Bumper and bonnet is now at sprayers hopefully gonna be repaired.

Onto the new mods!

Trial fitting of Side Skirts: (bare in mind the pic was edited to shorten the skirts to fit the car,they need about 2" cut off to make them fit)
sideskirts.jpg

Rev Counter:
My-Sharing-Folders.jpg

DSCF7873.jpg

Got some very good news!
The Badboy bonnet,super s bumper and grille is now back on the Car! My sprayer managed to repair the bonnet and bumper and sprayed them all up again :) I've got pics but wont be till next week till they get uploaded.

i have them skirts on my car and IIRC its 3" off the side skirts but i dont think they will look good on your car try some corsa b side skirts insted ask broony if he has some pics of his skirts they are corsa b side skirts

and yea i love this car kristin does some really nice stuff like keep it up reeper

Back