• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

hoodedreeper's Nissan Micra

cars looking well good mate with spoiler now!!!!

cant wait to see what the rest of the car looks like with other bits!!!
just wish id got there first with the bucket seats lol but nevermind!!!

cheers

Bucket seats are in!

DSCF7746.jpg

DSCF7745.jpg

DSCF7747.jpg

nice one. Those seats have had some bottoms sat in em haha. I got them from Dusk then Kristian off me now you. awesome they still look good as new! :) nice car anyway :)

ive got a cobra clubman seat to fit in mine (same colour as yours) was it an easy job? or did the frames need abit of work? you got any pics of the frames and how you modded them etc?

new front end:

DSCF7753.jpg

DSCF7749.jpg

DSCF7751.jpg

DSCF7752.jpg

DSCF7750.jpg

When i bought the seats from Kristian,they already came on micra subframes.So all i needed to do was unbolt the current seats and bolt these ones in :D

it needs re-doing cos the sprayer has left a couple of places patchy and will have a word with him about the colour not matching.

Looks the bomb pal.. ! Starting to put the bumpers to shame!.. ( You know who to call! )

Like others have said, the colors a little off but the camera could be making it worse than it actually is..

The bonnet fit ok or did the lights need a bit of jiggery pokey??

Spray the panels behind the new open grill with black!.. any black will do just to cover the brace from the slam panel..

:)

Yeah it might have been the camera making it look abit odd but need to take it back anyway.

The bonnet fit perfect actually,didnt need to adjust the lights what so ever :)

shouldnt we just change kristians name to "nissan" as he seems to stock more parts then they do....

you got any pre-tinted super s rear windows by any chance?

or any over fenders?

wow (Y) looking very nice mate!!!!
bet ur pleased!!!!! what a transformation!!!!

i suppose a Thanks goes to Kristian for the parts lol!!!!

Ace Micra

:alien: Looking Good :alien:

You should start getting them consoles to match the outside of the car.

Excellent job though and keep up the good work.

My Msn is ... i_love_white_chocolate @ hotmail. com

you got any pre-tinted super s rear windows by any chance?

or any over fenders?

Yep and Yep

Please keep Hooded Reapers Blog clean tho guys.. Any chat for me do in either my blog or via PM..

Thanks

Just a rough coat.. even a thick bushed on one will do..

Sprayed Mesh tends to flake off..

front looking SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the badboy on a k11 does wonders

LOL yeah theres a bracket holding it on but the pipe is too low,getting it sorted later on in the week.

Mirrors cost me 10 quid...baseplates cost me 10 quid :p Bargain :p

LOL yeah theres a bracket holding it on but the pipe is too low,getting it sorted later on in the week.

Mirrors cost me 10 quid...baseplates cost me 10 quid :p Bargain :p

glad about the green lights:D

can i ask where you got your baseplates from, are they micra specific ones, modified ones for another car, or just universal ones. i've got the same mirrors, but gave up on looking for base plates:(
yours do look good on though, have you thought about smoothing the mirror units into the baseplates?

A friend of mine who owns a local company supplies modification parts ie body kits,alloys,lights,mirrors,carbon parts etc (he also does Mobile Valeting,ICE & Multimedia and alloy refurbishment) He contacted a few companies and there was only 1 company that made them SPECIFIC for the Micra.So he ordered them and they arrived fine!

If you'd like a set of baseplates i'm sure he could order you some,plus its free postage to the UK :)

www.express-enterprise.co.uk

A friend of mine who owns a local company supplies modification parts ie body kits,alloys,lights,mirrors,carbon parts etc (he also does Mobile Valeting,ICE & Multimedia and alloy refurbishment) He contacted a few companies and there was only 1 company that made them SPECIFIC for the Micra.So he ordered them and they arrived fine!

If you'd like a set of baseplates i'm sure he could order you some,plus its free postage to the UK :)

www.express-enterprise.co.uk

thanks for the link:) i've contacted him, so hopefully i'll hear from him soon. the only baseplate i could find for the micra was from a company in germany, i emailed them but got no reply. i even think i translated it.

i got them abit cheaper cos i done him a favour and rather than paying me for doing the favour he knocked it off the baseplate cost.

mate i am so jealous of that bonnet!! who actually made it? i've seen the FAQ on here just wanted to learn more about them

hit that mesh with some black and the front end will be sorted!!

Heres some updated pics,not really an update as such but just showing how she looks now.Got a couple of bits being done at the moment so once all done will take some pics!

DSCF7803.jpg

DSCF7798.jpg

DSCF7799.jpg

DSCF7801.jpg

DSCF7800.jpg

Lol,i would if i had the cash! Every thing is coming at once,tax at end of the month,birthdays,xmas,need 4 new tyres...not looking good atm cash wise :(

I aint gonna lower it until my ICE install is done,cos thats gonna weigh it down alot anyway.

@Kristian: You still got some Super S bumpers? They're like gold dust around here :(

Back