• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

Completely forgot I had this

7858470182_2897842e2e.jpg

Might bring it to JAE lol

Depends on your perspective, seems like everyone is running 13's in the modifying world. It's because of this I'm going to be selling up (not the 13's thing), the whole reason I started to "play" with my car is because I didn't want to be driving round in the same car as everyone else, but now it seems even modders are nothing but sheep. If I wanted to do the same thing as everyone else I'd get a day job, drive a Ford or Vauxhall and be home for tea by half 5

Got bored today so swapped from steels back to the BR's, also fitted the nismo splitter

7906209148_2380567170.jpg

7906205994_101e8399af.jpg

Thought I'd try the compo's again, still not sure on them

7906202348_e63581f69e.jpg

I think those compos would look better in a colour.

The nismo lip looks ace in the black, so maybe do the wheels to match. A black sunstrip might tie it all together nicely too.

They might look great in a dark gold too, that would look the business against the green.

Cheers Mark you might be right about the colour, that could be why I'm not feeling them.

If I keep them I think a darker gold than the yaris in the back of the pic

Mark's second pic (the metallic dark charcoally colour) is WIN! :). Or maybe a bronzey gold:

karl_gold.png

I like the compos in that silver, looks subtle. Black to match the splitter would look good too. Either way the compos suit it well.
Am I right in thinking you have a Nismo rear splitter too? If so black wheels and a black spoiler would go down a treat :)

Argh what a crap week

first cars juggering like its going to stall (monday), thought i solved it by swapping ht leads and reconnecting a vac hose...... but no couple of days later its back (thursday)

Then (tuesday) whilst at work a colleague tells me theres a pool of oil under the car, naturally im thinking ffs and go to have a look, joy oh joy sure enough theres a pool, open the bonnet and somethings been spraying my engine bay with oil :(

So today with less than half a day i have the crappy job of leak hunting before JAE

Right had a good look from under the car and there was no visible leaks anywhere, gave the oil filter a wiggle only to find it was loose :(

Tightened oil filter and checked all nuts around the sump (to be on the safe side)

Fingers crossed

Back