spolier

they come with bolts attached to them, you will need to drill a hole into your boot but its not that hard...if they dont come with bolts attached them some kind of mastic or even tiger seal :)

one tip make sure its straight when u fit it or it will look out of place :p

Also check out scrap yards. You can usually see how they're fitted when it comes to taking them off. Many bargains to be had.

You are better off getting the whole boot with the wraparound spoiler as it has mounts on the legs which need ot attatch through holes in the side of the boot, I have a boot + spoiler for sale if you're interested?

if your keeping your car a sleepr then why fit a spoiler if it didnt come with one?

if u we against another micra owner he will know it wasnt a super s,lol.

I was thinking that!!!!!!! When I had my nova sleeper it looked like your grannys car not even alloys just slightly wider steel items........but with very nice calibra runnung gear...........

but the super s spoilers comes standard on the top models and if you put it on a lower model its classed as a stndard part is it not?

same with nissan alloys you get some from a top model and but them on a lower model wouldnt they be classed as stndard parts because some micras come out the factory with them?

the super s spoiler also came as standard on some lower models, like the 'S' and vibe for example, both 1.0.

Back