Spolier fixing :s

g2oo8

Club Member (Trial)
right got a spolier i want to fit to my car.. ive all ready grinded the bolts of so dont have to go drilling holes in my boot... i no people have just stuck it on and thats what a i want to do.. i have been to halfords and spoke to the manager but he said they dont sell anythink to do this... any ideas what i can use lads and lasses...
cheers
gav

yeah cheers lads.. all try autosave down grangetown.. u think they will sell it down there kenny ?

ive just been and bought some tiger seal today :D £16 for a 310ml tube its the only stuiff for the job to be honest. im using it to put my super s spoiler on

if they do mate let me know as i might need some for my windows as they have came off the brackets again bloody sick of them coming off like think it has something to do with the wind deflectors

You got ripped of simon.

I went and asked the garage down the road, and he let me borrow his tube of the stuff for the afternoon, which was lucky. Found somewhere that sells it around here now though.

Another alternative is Silkaflex. Any Polyurethane sealant will do the same job.

Back