smooth boot number plate light

titz

my new heels are no good for driving
hey, sorry if there is a thread on this but cant find 1.

does any one know how to get a number plate light on the bumper if the boot is smoothes out and the number plate moved to the bumper..

cheers for any help. x

Pull the wire out of the boot lid, or splice into and extend them then re-route them out through the boot floor into the space behind the bumper to whatever other number plate light you have mounted on the bumper, or maybe use those light up bolts you can get.

There's a diddy pug that has a nicely shaped nuberplate cut out in its bumper with some nipple stlye lights that would look good grafted into body colour bumpers. I'm sure a wander round a scrappy would yeild all sorts of other possibilities. When I de-bumpered my Fiat 126 years ago I used a number plate light from a mini boot.

For what its worth, I think Micras need the numberplate resess detail on the boot with either a preface handle or nipples to stop them looking too fat. I'm all for symmetry though so loss of the lock and wiper hole is a good thing.

its done, i quite like the phat look, kept the wiper blade though.. using it as the boot handle and i hate not being able to see clearly out the rear window.
lights where a bit tricky to get in and the paint went wrong on bumper so had to be re-started but it is all good now.

its done, i quite like the phat look, kept the wiper blade though.. using it as the boot handle and i hate not being able to see clearly out the rear window.
lights where a bit tricky to get in and the paint went wrong on bumper so had to be re-started but it is all good now.

Pictures :grinning:

that looks the biz
the lock looks so cool sitting their on the lonesome
i would highly like to copy this!!!!!!!

Back