rev guage

basicley its all it apart from the needul isnt moveing and im left with the green wire were does is go and how thanks for any help

green wire goes to the negative side of the coil, it's a signal wire, without that you won't get much needle movement. Thought you have a k11 so I'm probs wrong.

sorry guys, am real naf at spelling:down: i have a super s. im left with the green wire on my rev guage and i know its ment to go to the coil or coil pack but a dont know were it is and what to conect it to thanks for any help agen

It goes to the coil pack.

Look at your engine and follow the spark leads back to their origins and it will lead you to a black round box attached to the right side of the engine bay this is where you need to tap into for your rev signal.

There will be 2 small wire there similar in size to the green one you have from your tach, splice the tach wire into the blue wire on the coil pack and the gauge should now work.

It goes to the coil pack.

Look at your engine and follow the spark leads back to their origins and it will lead you to a black round box attached to the right side of the engine bay this is where you need to tap into for your rev signal.

There will be 2 small wire there similar in size to the green one you have from your tach, splice the tach wire into the blue wire on the coil pack and the gauge should now work.

thanks very much all done and working

Back