Replacing a drivers side seatbelt compleat.

Dawdle mate, 5 or 6 bolts and a plastic cover.......20 minutes maybe.
Thanks for the info is the Air bag not connected to the seat belt i read some where you have to disconnect the battery also the plastic cover just unclip under the window.

Don't know about the air-bag (not got one) the wires to the bag just pull off, they're on a plug thing behind the plastic pillar cover.
Disconnect your air-bag just in case I would.

Mines a 1.4 and been a biggish smack, air-bag blew and not bothered to fix it. I had a go by replacing the seatbelt, but, no good the light still came on (mot) Only then noticed my air-bag was not connected at the steering wheel :rolleyes: not bothered since (two years)
I bought her like it, in the dark and raining....but I love her AAWWWW!!!!

Mines a 1.4 and been a biggish smack, air-bag blew and not bothered to fix it. I had a go by replacing the seatbelt, but, no good the light still came on (mot) Only then noticed my air-bag was not connected at the steering wheel :rolleyes: not bothered since (two years)
I bought her like it, in the dark and raining....but I love her AAWWWW!!!!
Thanks again i will get one from the scrappy and let you know how i went on.

Thanks again i will get one from the scrappy and let you know how i went on.
I have been to the scrappy he sold me one from a y reg could be a 5 door the buckle is different so he given me the old one which fits the colour is black mine grey not bovered what i want to know is the main bit the same(belt coiled up in) is that the same as mine i dont want to start if it not right thanks in advance.

This bit :)
1413717427009.jpg

I thought that nearly all Nissan seat belts are the same design..... I have 5 door almera ones in mine straight fit x

I thought that nearly all Nissan seat belts are the same design..... I have 5 door almera ones in mine straight fit x
I got the stalk from the car my problem if the reel is different like Frank says then I wasted money. I need a answer from someone thanks for all the replies

Go with what frank says, ignore me :)

However if youve already bought them from a scrap yard no harm in test fitting takes about 30 minutes :) x

Their was only one micra in the yard and they were Eastern European I will wait for anymore replies thanks for all the replies so far.

Their was only one micra in the yard and they were Eastern European I will wait for anymore replies thanks for all the replies so far.
I have been back to the scrappy this morning and its a 3 door y reg micra the scrap man says it will fit.Does Frank agree with the man.

I can now reveal that this morning my car went for its MOT i left the new seat belt in the boot the problem with the old one is its frayed on one edge about 4" long so i trimmed the belt and covered with a seat belt pad. It was booked in for a Mot and a Service and i thought if it does fail they can fit the new one and guess what it PASSED just 2x advisorys 1 slight corrosion on the cross member and 2 heat sheild loose on exhaust he must have checked them because the passenger one was still in the stalk when i picked it up. So new one will go back in the shed till next year so thanks for all your support it will be 18 years old next week and i drove it for almost 13 years.

Back