little t***'*

R

RIK

noticed this before i washed the car today...if they asked i would have given it to them as i was thinking about removing it myself anyway.
but now i have a nice scratch instead of a nissan badge.

i now have a security light and camera system on the drive :) for when they come for the nismo one.

oh yeah..i have blisters from picking the sticky foam off that was left behind.

Attachments

• Photo-0042.jpg
    Photo-0042.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Photo-0043.jpg
    Photo-0043.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Photo-0044.jpg
    Photo-0044.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 197
Kids theive anything these days. That will probably be stuck on there bedroom wall when they get home, along with all the other car badges they have knicked!

Oh man, gutted.. Saying that - When me and kristian were there, we were stood around for about 10 mins looking at your car before we rang you.. we could have had your alloys off :p

Dusk said:
Oh man, gutted.. Saying that - When me and kristian were there, we were stood around for about 10 mins looking at your car before we rang you.. we could have had your alloys off :p

but next time you come you will be on cctv and all lit up .........smile :D

Lol - well it wont be long, kristians dad is picking the trailor up in the next few days anyway... we will put your cctv to the test ;)

some little charva will be walking around with a nissan "Bling" hangin from his neck now saying "yo dude diz like shizzle ma nizzle 160SR micra bling nissan WHATTSSUP"

Back