Is anyone else watching the news?!

wonder if it will move as far as scotland?!?! hmmmm maybe not dont think the yobbs up here are that stupid lol

Id be surprised if it starts in scotland. To me theres more whites than blacks/half casts here and its not the whites that started this. Sounds racist but at the end of the day someones gotta say it! Feel free to use more fancy terms for skin colours but thats the easiest way for me to explain it

Get the guns oot and shoot them! They die well thats money saved from there dole/prison costs

lol you hit the nail on the head there :D:D bet you the BNP are sitting saying ' i told you so'

not good at the fact there on lockdown and could only mean there expecting more riots ect tonight again :( so no not good :(

i guess we dont need a dentist to get a shot in the mouth :grinning:
black white / white black,,,,,,,, 5/6000 year old african settlements found in scotland :grinning: green red, red/blue/purple violet erm yellow gold, oh and brown, had a look at me k11 looks mean nowadays oh its metallic pearl green by the way :grinning:

What's the point...
It'll give them something else to target.
Someone got shot so people are rioting? People don't just get shot by the police... He must of done something wrong in the first place. For starters most of our police don't even carry guns!

Senseless violence just like when the students were protesting...

I'm sorry but you're wrong, they make mistakes and shoot the innocent people. Police with guns can be far to trigger happy. That's what happened to that lad in the london underground...

I'm sorry but you're wrong, they make mistakes and shoot the innocent people. Police with guns can be far to trigger happy. That's what happened to that lad in the london underground...

To be fair I dont think that lad in london underground is a fair comparison. He got shot because the capital had just been hit by a terrorist attack and the Police were extremely on edge and wary of everything.

I wouldnt say the Police are trigger happy at all, theres only been 30 shootings in 12 years by Police, 8 of them being fatal and wrongful, another 4 non-fatal wrongful.

So 12 were wrong in 12 years! Hardly Trigger Happy!

Also I agree with Shaun, in the UK the armed police are in teams, so a normal team has to put out a callout for a an armed team. Therefore he must have done something wrong to get shot, its just been on the news that he had a gun.

i thought the riots had already started in Glasgow? or isn't a riot normal in Glasgow?

no riots in glasgow yet although a 16 yr old lad has been charged in glasgow with trying to get gangs yobbs ect together to cause a riot through social network sites.

totally disagree with trigger happy police, they only shoot if they have good reason too!

we cant get army in 2 sort it coz there 2 busy abroad sorting every1 else out rather than protecting our county which is what they are 4. when the riots r over and tax and insurence goes up 2 pay 4 it they will b the first 2 moan.

if they broke in 2 the queens house they'd get shot but if thy broke in2 a 'pesents' house an they shot them it b different i bet.

we cant get the army in to sort it cause they're to busy abroad sorting everyone else out rather than protecting our county which is what they are for. When the riots are over and tax and insurance goes up to pay for it they will be the first to moan.

if they broke in to the queens house they'd get shot but if they broke into a "peasants" house and they shot them it would be different i bet.

ahh that's better I may have had a little time to kill, but then again I hate text talk

I just use the old "it's been a long stressful day excuse" :grinning:. I found out today that my car needs a lot of welding work to pass its MOT, I might take it to London in the hope that someone will set it on fire. They'll be doing me a favour :laugh:

This doesnt make me a proud scot as ive always been a proud scot. I cant see riots beginning here, one little fanny got arrested for trying to start via facebook though. And anything ive read on starting a riot are purely a #### take

Gloucester town centre is on fire with people looting one of the main shopping complexes.... the drive home should be interesting

Gloucester town centre is on fire with people looting one of the main shopping complexes.... the drive home should be interesting

god sake is it still going on? what a bunch of dead legs. i might make cameron an offer he cant refuse (years supply of booze and petrol) and sort these idiots out rambo style :laugh:

To be fair I dont think that lad in london underground is a fair comparison. He got shot because the capital had just been hit by a terrorist attack and the Police were extremely on edge and wary of everything.

I wouldnt say the Police are trigger happy at all, theres only been 30 shootings in 12 years by Police, 8 of them being fatal and wrongful, another 4 non-fatal wrongful.

So 12 were wrong in 12 years! Hardly Trigger Happy!

Also I agree with Shaun, in the UK the armed police are in teams, so a normal team has to put out a callout for a an armed team. Therefore he must have done something wrong to get shot, its just been on the news that he had a gun.

Or the way you can look at it, 40% of their shootings were wrong, it doesn't inspire me with confidence that they arent not willing just go to in guns blazing. 40% is a pretty high number

Another thing, it seems people are trying to intsigate this sort of behaviour everywhere, i was getting texts last night that 300 people were at the town hall ready to riot. Anyone found trying to get people to go around breaking other people's property should be locked up.

omg even the birds have started looting :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://youtu.be/L_rRlNLpW0k

oh my word errrrr this is the last straw , call in the scarecrow:grinning:
all this law breaking is wrong as been said, actions have consequences !
while people following their piers who have broken many laws to grab grab grab abu-grab prison :grinning:
most mp's are gettting lock' up too if i had away with it :grinning: (only the good ones)

oh my word errrrr this is the last straw , call in the scarecrow:grinning:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:(Y)(Y)

Back