Is anyone else watching the news?!

These riots and fires are an effing joke! Where's the army when you need them
What's the point...
It'll give them something else to target.
Someone got shot so people are rioting? People don't just get shot by the police... He must of done something wrong in the first place. For starters most of our police don't even carry guns!

Senseless violence just like when the students were protesting...

Them riots are babys compared to here but still no need for it, agree army should be there and whys it taken cameron so long to come back? :down:

About the army, it seems like it's easier to go shot some innocent people in Afghanistan ... But to protect shops, cars and even house of londoners there's nobody. Well done guys ... (Y)

its going to get out of control. this is what happens when a load of people who are out of work, suddenly get an excuse to have what ever they want just by taking it.

it just has to get a little bit bigger and the police and army won't be able to cope and there will be too many to arrest and prosecute, and then it will be the true definition of anarchy.

Well im in kingston in a pub and oceana the club has been closed and people thrown out as its ment to be heading here! God help me!

Some funny facebook statuses from my english friends:

People in Syria, Iran, Libya etc are fighting for their freedom. The people of England are fighting for a ####ing iPhone and a new tracksuit from Adidas ...

If this was GTA, the Army would have been here hours ago........

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to think Sharia law may actually have a good point...

I hope anyone from the club will lose a car or even a house. It was exactly the same situation in 2005 here in Paris suburb, and it started from the next city where I live...

beyond a joke!! they act like animals they should be treated like animals bring out tha army n put the animals down!! sorry thats my opinon. Feel sorry for the police they are so out numbered and the firebrigade cant do anything or they get targated.

that guy got shot for a reason, and they are just using it as an excuse.

ed milliband or whatever hes called : i urge parents to contact their children, ermmmmm that would be hard cos the parents and childresn are too busy emptying the shops!!

arghhhhhhhhh grr

Shoot all them, throw them in the fires they started. This will be the beginning of a police officer punched me etc.....

P.s. Good luck londoners on your car renewals!!!!

Apparently, there's rioting going on in Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham, and Liverpool, as well as a thrid night of rioting in London, spreading to quite a few more boroughs. This #### is just getting unreal, I don't understand it :glare:

Hi guys I don't advocate the violence but it is high time the prats who run this country (apparently) listen to the people that put them in power and stop fightiing mickey mouse illegal wars to gain oil and petrol,this is a perfect example of when greedy politicians ignore and are full of arrogance towards it's own people.The chicken has come home to roost people.

agreed, not down with these riots, but when everyone lost their jobs, their houses, fuel prices going up, David Cameron saying he wont raise student fees and then did anyway, cutting back on emergency service funding so that there is more money for a pointless war in Afghanistan and a stupid Olympic village, it doesn't take much for people to snap. i can promise you this is nothing to do with a shooting, this is just an excuse for people to get angry and release all this hate that has been building up.

and its not going to be awesome like the V for Vendetta film because these riots have no direction, if they had a leader to tell them what to do, so this country changes, then it might be a positive thing, but at the moment the only thing people can do is kick up a fuss to try and get noticed, over run the police so that no one can stop them and then the government will have lost control and will be worth nothing. which would be great, but without a leader it will just turn into dog eat dog.

I was thinking people should protest at the government but people sat there and waited! Now its just kids dping it for nothing!

its all going to blow up very soon and its all verging on racism but no one has said it yet oh dear i just did :eek:

did yous see the black guy talking to sky news? he was going nuts saying his black grandson gets searched by police for no reason ect.... racism will be the next excuse for there actions.
first it was because that guy got killed, but destroying peoples homes businesses ect is no way to act, esp when they dont know the reason behind him getting shot. Its all just an excuse to cause trouble.
*no offence intended to anyone*

Just get the army in and shoot a few of them, according to the news, there's going to be 16000 police on the streets of London tonight fwn

thats all good for london but what about the rest of england where they started last night? its only a matter of time before all the local yobbs think there hard n start copying them all, although it could end up in a massive fight where they all turn against one another? hmmmmmmm i think whatever happens its gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better

Yeah, I'm waiting for things to flare up down my end as well, Milton Keynes is filled with yobs. What must be going through their heads to make them think that rioting and looting is a good thing, and will solve everything? It doesn't solve anything at all. And if they stopped to think about it, they would realise they are affecting themselves as well as other people. They trash their own neighbourhoods, get arrested, for what? Nothing

Most of them are indeed from other boroughs, doing it purely for the hell of it. I just went to make a sandwich, and they were talking about the riots on the radio. Then they played some music, and these were genuinely the songs they played - Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot and The Smiths - Panic :laugh:. Very apt

Message to all the rioters .......... . u wanna be big men and fight to the death, well get your sorry little arses on the next plane to Afghanistan and stand alongside real men, they're called soldiers and they are fighting a war unlike you bunch of pathetic wastes of space ....... COPY AND PASTE THIS EVERYONE!! !

I cant believe people are wingeing about the use of water cannons. Why the hell not use them, end of the day their rioting, blast them to hell.

To be honest why cant the Police just shoot tear gas or CS gas at rioters, yeah the innocent will be hurt but its an end to a riot. Or just mow them down with those armoured cars.

In America, police will shoot looters and rioters on sight. Not to kill, just to maim. I say they get the army and armed police on the streets, shoot a few of them, use any means possible

Knees, arms, legs. Just to make sure they're maimed but not killed. That would certainly deter them, once they start seeing that they could get shot or injured

london got the numbers, FTW :grinning: high / low maintainance situation
when libyans started rioting someone invaded it, so vise versa i think nigeria should invade here and help us like we help'd iraq/afghan/libya with mass murder of civilians ,door to door booting in every household take the men away hitler style rape the women and kids isreali zionist style,who's with it ?. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, STOP WATCHING TV its zionist nazi control'd

got offer'd them boots will 's been trying to sell for a fiver:grinning: vans i believe
brand new x box 30 quid, no reciept though :grinning:
i told em "Tools tools tools" is what i need, go get me some snap on shyte :grinning: useless nutters
and they after expensive cars so its micras the untouchable breed left intact, this is all a setup to have a police state and to start chipping people soon, exactly like animals like hitler did . ITS ALL A very big scam, new world order its called or disorder
be warned the earth has a tendency to clean itself up every few hundreds of years,and theirs not a thing anyone can do bout it , who do you think has ignored all geneva convention laws made after 2nd world war ? and invade lands continuously
its proven america has blown up/murder'd its own service personnel to start vietnam war and many others.
do onto others as you'd wish to be done to yourself, is a warning to us but i recon that is way to complicated for some to understand-------------r-reg reporting from the front line :grinning::grinning: rbs for the errr loss :grinning:

Just get the army in and shoot a few of them, according to the news, there's going to be 16000 police on the streets of London tonight fwn

yeah but how many of those coppers are just going to stand there looking like garden gnomes with their riot shields :laugh: i agree get the army in no messing around treat them like zombies picking them off one by one with head shots and maybe chuck a few grenades for effect. this is the mistakes the police make they have all this armor s*** and they dont even move forward they just stand around looking like the idiots they are.

yeh but thats what the rioters do. play zombie game all day long, only difrence is they've figured why these shyte games were made, to militarize us all into thinking head shots 24/7

The police called my work today saying they have started in Solihull now aswell! We may have to close later, if they call back, this country is absolutely screwed!

My mums just told me that there was a riot in gloucester.... Almost wet myself.... what are they rioting for? Has someone destroyed their allotments?

their just idiots trying to get attention imo. and chavs are like sheep once one starts they all follow so i can see this lasting a while

Id be surprised if it starts in scotland. To me theres more whites than blacks/half casts here and its not the whites that started this. Sounds racist but at the end of the day someones gotta say it! Feel free to use more fancy terms for skin colours but thats the easiest way for me to explain it

Get the guns oot and shoot them! They die well thats money saved from there dole/prison costs

If they had a clear agenda then it would be worthwhile and people would take notice but it's nothing more than mindless violence and noone cares.

Yes the government should of acted quicker and the police should have acted more proactively but they didn't and it's got out of their control, what we need is the Garda they'd solve this in next to no time

Back