hi to all :)

il admit iv never been a fan of the micra, always been a biker. i had one as a hire car when my 05 zetec-s was hit and bloody loved it! I picked up new head unit for £25 in september and got a free k11 1.0 shape just needed a battery, yes he regrets it :) and yes i love it i sold the fiesta. Iv been looking on here since then and i never knew the potential or following other than being a biker i know weight is slow! Anyway im seling the shape (snowdrop lol dont ask but shes white) and need a 1.3. Il have a budget of around £1500 to mod stayin n/a and iv searched every thread in the archive but cant find few questions i need answering ( sorry long post lol ).
-1st nats when did the facelift happen (on all models) and is it on all sr's?
id rather not have to pay £150 for it converting.
-2nd was the passanger airbag an option on the sr? (id like it)
-3rd whats the best suspension for around £400
-4th whats the best tyres for everyday but worth a thrash

any help is apreciated iv tried not to waste ur time with questions i could find myself. ta very much :) any other guidance is very much apreciated.

yeah thanx but surely that will just lead to the shocks being constantly under pressure im not botherd about looks to be honest im more into sleepers and what they carnt see will hurt them. i was thinking more koni ect?

welcome to the club :D you are lucky to get a free micra.... can i have it? lol

1. nats is on most micras, all Sr's and Facelifts
2. as far as i know there is no passenger air bag for any k11 micras, maybe the 2003...
3. talk to MPH (matt humphris) you can get coilovers
4. cheapest tyres you can get will be fine for all round.

yeah prety lucky :) sorry selling it to get the 1.3 lol. iv seen some sr's on ebay with pass airbags? dont wana total the lil lady :)

yeah prety lucky :) sorry selling it to get the 1.3 lol. iv seen some sr's on ebay with pass airbags? dont wana total the lil lady :)

i am almost 100% sure you wont find an Sr with an passenger airbag. maybe an Si but i know everything prefacelift didn't have an passenger airbag.

cool so best bets if i find airbag nice if not tough. i know cant have a/c due to manifold, guess u all are using stock acu then. the threads past are well confusing!

Welcome Westie :)

Have a look on Micrasport for k11 lowering kits etc. They do two or three good ones

is there any good diy way of geting round the nats so it can be mapped ect? and is there any good manuals other than the gud old haynes especialy mod side of things?

Back