Getting more power from my 1.0 micra

There is no cheap solution to turboing. You need deep pockets.
Also just search a little these questions are asked virtually every day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The cheapest and quickest way to add instant BHP is with stickers...a mysterious, ancient blend of herbs and spices....

Last edited:
I personally believe that yellow brake calipers are better, red ones are to mainstream. And ive had stickers on my car...the power was not noticeable. :) All laughs aside, im planning to buy a garret turbo, any suggestion on models. long term plan is to install sr20neo, which is sitting in the corner of my garage. By cheap i meant normal budget not, but all my money into my k11. Btw why the f would i buy a Turbo badge if i could paint it on my car... :)

I personally believe that yellow brake calipers are better, red ones are to mainstream. And ive had stickers on my car...the power was not noticeable. :) All laughs aside, im planning to buy a garret turbo, any suggestion on models. long term plan is to install sr20neo, which is sitting in the corner of my garage. By cheap i meant normal budget not, but all my money into my k11. Btw why the f would i buy a Turbo badge if i could paint it on my car... :)

I like your style.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

5836_10151914267932591_1598601826_n.jpg
so

Stickers-lol
Ok remove front spring loaded bolts below front filter move exhaust 2 the side beat the inch deep filter out off inside off manifold filter- keep eyes away stuff like fiber glass in side it then bolt it back up agean car will rev out better then make a streat back-pipe/box

Stickers-lol
Ok remove front spring loaded bolts below front filter move exhaust 2 the side beat the inch deep filter out off inside off manifold filter- keep eyes away stuff like fiber glass in side it then bolt it back up agean car will rev out better then make a streat back-pipe/box
Interesting. :)

It IS illegal for any road vehicle to be driven without at least one catalytic converter.
Only if fitted by the factory. Most pre 92 cars won't have one

If you can pass the emissions test without one ( nearly impossible) on a road side test they won't be interested why its not there

If your car, at ANY time on the road, is incapable of passing the emmisions tests standards found on an MOT, you are in breach of the Motor Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986. Also, Regulation 61, section 1:

"Every vehicle shall be constructed so as not to emit ANY avoidable smoke or ANY avoidable visible vapour."

Technically, if a performance cat performance less effectively than the stock cat at reducing emissions, you are breaking the law by fitting it. ANY modification that makes your car less environmentally friebdly is illegal.

What you get away with is a different story.

Last edited:
Excellent news, as my performance cat's do a much better job with respect to emissions than the oem unit :)

Back