Front D shaped fogs?

I have seen a bunch of threads and pictures online of the older (non facelift) K11 with "D" shaped fogs i.e
nissan-micra-k11-17.jpg

I have a Facelift March that was a dealer import by Nissan GB as a showroom car it has the slots on the lower grille that can be popped out to fit said shaped fogs however I can't find them? I was looking at wiring them to the existing fog light switch but the only ones I can find are O shaped or letterbox types and its neither I want!

Any thoughts?

I have seen a bunch of threads and pictures online of the older (non facelift) K11 with "D" shaped fogs i.e
nissan-micra-k11-17.jpg

I have a Facelift March that was a dealer import by Nissan GB as a showroom car it has the slots on the lower grille that can be popped out to fit said shaped fogs however I can't find them? I was looking at wiring them to the existing fog light switch but the only ones I can find are O shaped or letterbox types and its neither I want!

Any thoughts?
They aren't fog lights for one, they are driving lights. There will be a brown plug behind the drivers side headlight that they plug into, and they come on with full beam. They are also like hens teeth to fond seperately.

Back