Front Fog Lights

Hello. I have been searching for Front Fogs for my X Reg Micra (2nd facelift) and I finally found some on ebay.
Whilst I waited for them to arrive I contacted Nissan to ask where I could get a loom for them. Nissan said it was not possible. I asked if the loom would be already fitted and they said it would not be.
Anyway... I recieved the Foglights and to my amazment, there hanging down underneath the headlights was the ready wired plugs for the front fogs!!

My question is this: at the moment the fogs still dont work, because there is no switch for them on the stalk. so if I miracously found a stalk with front fogs on it would they work straight away??
And where on earth would I find this very rare stalk??

Potentially try an almera n15 for the fog stalk, might work worst case its like £5 loss from scrappies.

Youll also need a relay for them which all you do is plug it in :)

If its a second facelift then the looms are there. Taped to the headlight loom. You sure it's not first facelift. Is it a coilpack engine you have.

Pop down to Halfrauds and you can buy a loom with a relay and switch for £8 ish...much simpler...
Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using mad avian skills...

Back