Clear/Lexus Lights

minnies

Club Member (Trial)
Anyone who has clear/lexus lights on their micra, where did u get em from and how much?

And failing that, has anyone painted theirs black and if so how did ya do it?

Thanks

i seen lexus likes a year or so ago for a k11 but i lost the web aDDY. never found it again. i think tinted black rear lights look best myself

Anto Modded said:
i seen lexus likes a year or so ago for a k11 but i lost the web aDDY. never found it again. i think tinted black rear lights look best myself

doubt it, they dont exist

Anto Modded said:
I will keep searching. I know i seen them thru a nissan site. When i find it i will post it up

you will be searching for a very long time mate trust me, lexus lights dont exist for the k11 micra, u can get em for k12 i believe. You can get clear lights for k11

lmao i remember contesting with Micra.Jas that a k12 standar kit will never fit straight on his k11 but he did it and looks pretty mint...

i will agree with Ben for now, but i do like to be proved wong so evidence please, lol

Lol, what about clear lights then? Anyone got a link for them? And does anyone know how to paint lights black if not??

minnies said:
Lol, what about clear lights then? Anyone got a link for them? And does anyone know how to paint lights black if not??

take some black paint and apply it to the lights??

No seriously, buy some tinting spray (about £10) and just give the lights a few light coats

As for clear lights, this is them:

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/n+200+nissan+micra+rear+lights+clear/pid/2734935

I nearly had a heart attack then, whilst searching for them i come across lexus lights for micra n nearly dropped me guts but it was the k12....i stand by my comment i wont be beaten

Back