clear tail lights

CMF_Micra Nut

» CMF Member
Ok, here is some pics of the lights. Have to find the box with the others in it to as i have a set of bulb holders for the back with the connections too which i will put pucs up of when i find them......

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

CMF_Micra Nut

» CMF Member
i have a set but with no connecters for the back. I think marshal is taking the other set that have the backing parts, bulbs etc. I sold a set already. So ive only got the lense as in whats in the picture if thats any use.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
1300supers WROTE:

"one of them is break? how much u want for them?

can i use the origin bulbs in that ones right?

It's not the bulbs that you should be worried about fitting (as they're all universal and use bayonet fittings) but rather it's the bulb holders that can differ a LOT between types of rear clusters. Make sure yours match that set before you decide to go for some as you could be stuck with a set of clusters without a way to clip the bulbs into it.

I think those ones may well be ones that take the jap holders, but easiest way to see if they'll fit or not is to look at your current light clusters with the bulb holders out and see if they look exactly the same at the back.

---dens

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"1300supers WROTE:<BR><BR>"one of them is break? how much u want for them? <BR><BR><BR><BR>can i use the origin bulbs in that ones right?"</DIV><BR><BR>It's not the bulbs that you should be worried about fitting (as they're all universal and use bayonet fittings) but rather it's the bulb holders that can differ a LOT between types of rear clusters. Make sure yours match that set before you decide to go for some as you could be stuck with a set of clusters without a way to clip the bulbs into it.<BR><BR>I think those ones may well be ones that take the jap holders, but easiest way to see if they'll fit or not is to look at your current light clusters with the bulb holders out and see if they look exactly the same at the back.<BR><BR>---dens

Thanx m8 will check it out, cause my k11 its european one!

CMF_Micra Nut

» CMF Member
Im nearly sure your bulb holders will be different, i'll get some pics of the bulb holders from the other set of clear lights and you can see if they are alike or not

Back