banged my car

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
seems like everyone is crashing lately, some bad karna for us MSC lot...

mines abit different tho, its all my fault really...

i was off out on myregular Chicken Poker night with the lads, and i turn the corner and theres a fight on the street, bout 20lads...

one of them throws something at my car, dont know what but it makes a thud on back window...

i stop and two of them are coming towards the car shouting stuff and throwing stuff at it...

i fliped my lid, crazy fuming psycho kill bill style... banged it in reverse shouting f/in skallies... floored it and went straight for them all... hit a lampost and jumped out with my stick... they scarpered preety quick after that shoutin stuff at me tho and laughing at me...

the thing is im really angry at myself because thats just not me, usually i just stay away from that kind of thing... i geuss i got taught a lesson as my bumper and light are bit messed up now... and i only have myself to blame...

im really glad i hit a lampost and not a person, even tho lampost have feelings too...

ta for listening upset Abdul...:(

Harsh mate. i reversed into a post at the end of last year. Take the bumper off and see how much damage there is beneath the 'skin' you might be lucky.
In future though just drive on, never worth it getting involved in such shinanigans.

Dam!
Know what you mean though, I tried to reverse into someone once almost busting the gearbox!
Get some pics and we'll see how bad the damage is.

bad luck mate, shame you didnt crack any skulls, sounds like a bunch of w****** that would deserve a good beating imo.

So let me get this straight, you came round a big corner where a fight was going on, drove your car into a lampost, got out with a baseball bat, then decided not to hit anyone, got back in your car and drove off, now your upset?
I think you should go see your voodoo GP, perhaps prescribe you some valium.
Haha - isnt your back bumper made out of fibreglass anyway??

Dusk said:
So let me get this straight, you came round a big corner where a fight was going on, drove your car into a lampost, got out with a baseball bat, then decided not to hit anyone, got back in your car and drove off, now your upset?
I think you should go see your voodoo GP, perhaps prescribe you some valium.
Haha - isnt your back bumper made out of fibreglass anyway??

no Dusk non of that really...

small corner threw a fight i.e spilled over ont part of the street, no baseball bat?

if there were still people there to hit maybe, maybe i would have got wooped...

im not that upset actually its only a car...and haha my bumer is standard...

im glad this amuses you Dusk...

p.s can i have the number to your voodoo doctor please dusk, i dont know any round here...

thanks for your concern guys anyways i'll take it off to check for damage but doubt it...
Goldstar i'll give you a shout if i need any help...ta guys...

yes thanks richboots 100% ok... tbh its just cosmetic bumper damage... little spray would do it for now but i might get a new bumper as its ever so slightly warped...

the force i hit it with i thought it would be much worse...but i bet it always feels worse then it is... well im confident the bumper did its job. lol its only a car tho if any of my mates got hurt i would have been upset...

Back