Anyone want

So if your the mr2 man would you happen to have 2 matching new model mr2 seats I want want want (my dad wot let me steal his out of his mr2) :(

#badtimes!!

If your referring to the mrs or the roadster no I'm sorry but I have 2 sets of mk2 seats if that's of interest

Another galaxy that contains no mortals

My dad drives this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373062812.095692.jpg

With seats like these
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373062837.201681.jpg

Yeah that's the roadster

I have these available if you want them

DCAF1EC3-E121-47C2-BE08-AF9599F00902-2156-0000026741C18C79_zpsb759dc7d.jpg

Please note they are not leather just the best I have to show you. The ones I have are cloth, these have already been sold

In my opinion these are comfier and more supportive.

Up to you :)

Oh and because I'm a pic whore and have many more horses here's my baby

A50BAB2F-BF16-43F0-86B7-C508AE190FDC-1700-000001A21163BA21_zps9002a1d6.jpg

Yeah that's the roadster

I have these available if you want them

DCAF1EC3-E121-47C2-BE08-AF9599F00902-2156-0000026741C18C79_zpsb759dc7d.jpg

Please note they are not leather just the best I have to show you. The ones I have are cloth, these have already been sold

In my opinion these are comfier and more supportive.

Up to you :)

Oh and because I'm a pic whore and have many more horses here's my baby

A50BAB2F-BF16-43F0-86B7-C508AE190FDC-1700-000001A21163BA21_zps9002a1d6.jpg

Yum yum I would differently get of on those over my dads any day

Yeah I would get the cloth ones but its finding the cash maybe after I pay off my holiday :p

(Don't ask why I'm up so dam early gotta put in the graft #work!!! Then it's work on the micra Sunday Monday )

Lol I'm at work do its cool. They are just sitting there dude so whenever your ready get in touch

Sorry didnt realise...

Engine comes complete with gearbox, ancillaries and down pipe and the loom required to put in another vehicle. Oh and the ecu

I'm after £100 which is a bargain! 156bhp in a micra would sure be fun ....

This is true... I read the 156hp bit but didnt take it in. Like looking at your watch but not seeing the time.
I ask as I used to own a gen 6 celica gt4 so I'm fairly experienced with these engines :)
And an mr2 lump with a mid rear drive in a k10 would be awesome :D
Once ive finished putting a subaru engine and running gear in one. I might have to do it ;)

Gen6 gt4 would be a 1996 rev4 turbo 276 bhp very nice engine but just not the v6 going in mine :)

Probably know more than me :p
It was a couple of years ago now and ive been heavily involved with the nissan engines past couple of years. And diving into the evo lot more and just starting to pick on subarus

Ej blocks are good!! Very strong and can take a good beating. The rb blocks are just insane eg Severn valleys gtr35!!!!

Check out the 3vzfe tgats what's going in my 2

Does seem to me that main bearings go often on these ej engines though.
I'm fettling with an rb engine at the minute not so much modifying it just a rebuild.. it produces enough power as it is and the internals are good for any power I'd need to make.

Ah the 3vz-fe engine. The tall truck engine. At least your safe with the crank its already forged ;)
Cams interchangeable with the 5vz if I remember rightly

Indeed they are indeed they are. But with my existing mods I will have 230 at my right foot, and that puts it in rev1 turbo territory - without the turbo lag :)

Indeed they are indeed they are. But with my existing mods I will have 230 at my right foot, and that puts it in rev1 turbo territory - without the turbo lag :)

They are considered one of the best toyota engines ever made... so is the ge still in yours now?

It is its 4 bolts from being out im just being lazy. I also have another in my garage and get another later in the year

Same here. Little bits at a time :p though I have ditched one to get another first then I'll pick it up after.
Its good to document things I've found so far :)

Back