WTB - rear superS bumper...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
No, that's not a Super-S bar.

You can buy them brand new from Nissan for about $350 for the front and $300 for the rear last time I was quoted. Don't have the part numbers on me but will check them when I get home.

As the same with all the people on here wanting Super-S bits - if you want a Super-S, go buy one :p People are generally very unlikely to part out such a rare car down here but you could get lucky - you never know.

---dens

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Thanks deNs, I'm happy with my 5door, cause i happen to be a taxi alot -_- . Thanks for info about nissan, I didn't know they still sell them, I guess that means im in no rush to buy one for now, so long as they still sell them.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"Thanks deNs, I'm happy with my 5door, cause i happen to be a taxi alot -_- . Thanks for info about nissan, I didn't know they still sell them, I guess that means im in no rush to buy one for now, so long as they still sell them.

You can pretty much buy everything from them for the K11 still, just depends if you're willing to spend the money to buy genuine or not. Just call up your local dealer and speak to the parts department for getting quotes, etc. Most stuff you order they won't have on-hand so they'll either have to order from a main distribution centre or from Japan directly.

---dens

Back