Wide Arches for K11

yea that is a nissan extra, i have a couple of sets of them somewhere :D they wont widen the car but they look good. really designed for the facelift but they look ok on a pre-facelift too :D worth the buy i think, but need to be colour coded to look really mint :D

this guy lives just down the road from me!!! i would get these but its on ebay :( yes i already have the wide arches but its not for my k11

if the winner is coming to the Exeter meet, then i would offer to bring them up with me and save that person the postage costs??

im trying to find a pic of what they look like
here we go

Attachments

• 100_0448.jpg
    100_0448.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_0449.jpg
    100_0449.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 274
yearh nissan overfenders (thats what there called by the dealer iirc) just stick on add on arch trims....simlair to what the GTIR's come with std.

yea that is a nissan extra, i have a couple of sets of them somewhere :D they wont widen the car but they look good. really designed for the facelift but they look ok on a pre-facelift too :D worth the buy i think, but need to be colour coded to look really mint :D

Do you want to sell a set if you can find them,thanks

Do you want to sell a set if you can find them,thanks

ooh, well i could do. i am pretty sure i have two sets, but i think i want to keep back one, just for one of my cars.

they fit the facelift better but still look great on the prefacelift. they are in my shed but i have about 15 bumpers on top of them so they are a bit hard to get to.

it would be best to ask me again later in the year cos its cold and wet, and in the summer i am planning to go through the shed and clear it all out...

Back