What ever happened to?

B

Ben

was lying in bed before and couldnt sleep and i began to thin about a member on here called fatgaz, just wondered what happened to him lol? He went on a post binge and havent heard of him in a while, also any other members you can think of?

i know a lot of the NE lot arent as regular on hre anymore for various reasons but even Neil and the like, i understand he is busy but any others you can think of who vanished?

last time i spoke to him a few month back he had a 200sx and had some mad plans for it like, i was just thinking before too u dont see mean micra much? I think for many people they go when they get a new car,

Big_ben said:
last time i spoke to him a few month back he had a 200sx and had some mad plans for it like, i was just thinking before too u dont see mean micra much? I think for many people they go when they get a new car,
yer dont know why this is the best site out of all the clubs i will stay for all that laughs !!!

i stay just to annoy people lol, i got shot of my micra about 8 month ago and am still here pestering people

haha im going from one thread to the other basically replyin to you, this is so sad - if only my otherf didnt ring me i would have been a kip now

a lot of the north east lot is politically motivated though i.e. one member was banned and so a lot of members have followed, a just spread the love - why doesnt chie post anymore?

yer!!! have you all seen the thing bring back that A-team well i thing we should do a bring back chie!!! and all the uthers!!!
what we need to do is get a list of all the old members and get amin to give us as much info on them as they have!!!!

it would be pointless lol, a cudnt see majority of em coming back, MSC member base is as big as a have ever seen it now like, a mean active members not registered members

Big_ben said:
it would be pointless lol, a cudnt see majority of em coming back, MSC member base is as big as a have ever seen it now like, a mean active members not registered members
yer well soom people it would be good to get hold for to see what they have done!!!!

TBH - i'm never on posting much either. Dunno why - just think now that i've got a new job etc i've got more commitments etc.

Big_ben said:
a lot of the north east lot is politically motivated though i.e. one member was banned and so a lot of members have followed, a just spread the love - why doesnt chie post anymore?

ah if only you knew the truth...

im a north eastie, im just here to up the spam count :D

Big_ben said:
a lot of the north east lot is politically motivated though i.e. one member was banned and so a lot of members have followed,

Yep! Luckily everyone else who stayed has shown they have own minds & opinions though and continue to enjoy the MSC, rather than follow the flock :)

Its a great forum to be part of

i know robbo doesnt post anymore because hes got a clio now,he sold his car to a member off here dunno who tho?
but he comes to the meets with me and reads the forums still

I'm still here lol. :p Gav's 200SX is mad. Its done in a black/orange two tone with a kit and looks lush!!! :D Dunno what happened to the rest but I know Chie got rid of his micra hence why he don't post so much. :)

micra man said:
I'm still here lol. :p Gav's 200SX is mad. Its done in a black/orange two tone with a kit and looks lush!!! :D Dunno what happened to the rest but I know Chie got rid of his micra hence why he don't post so much. :)

I think i seen this in shields beach car park a few weeks ago if it was the same 1 it was stunning!

micra man said:

he told me he was going for a flip again on it, wasnt the black and orange one CraigD's?

ill let u win this one, unlike the one about how he lit his number plate :D, anyways i do get a pic up - that CraigD's was one of the nicest examples of one a have ever seen

Craigs had a knackered engine though didn't it. Yeah they are both nice examples though. :) You're like an elephant you, never forgetting things. ;)

i kno ha ha gav sed he was gonna send me some pics but as usual never lol - a wud have had it even it the engine was cabbaged, just to drool over it

im from the north east too sland yay lol

:k12white: well im new to the north east and wantin to join some gangs got a k12 micra just waiting for the body kit to be sprayed anyone know of any good cheap sprayers up here? can i join in the next meet? think its in south shields rite?

Yeah, I've started not posting on here quite as much as I used to, don't know why really, there just doesn't seem to be as many topics which interest me at the moment. On another note, here is Gavs 200 taken off video cam...

Attachments

• gavs200.jpg
    gavs200.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 181
chie has a golf now i still chat to him on msn ocasoinally.. tich has died off you used to be the king on here :p

aye he just bought some ronal's for it (bbs style) and sprayed them black. Starting to look pretty good, hes getting some german plates for it too. Still slow though :p

Paddy doesn't post much, but he's a corsa boy now =/

Silly bar steward! haha

Does it matter who has gone? You all have the Awesome Dawson now!

Alienfish360 said:
Paddy doesn't post much, but he's a corsa boy now =/

Silly bar steward! haha

Does it matter who has gone? You all have the Awesome Dawson now!

all hail awesome dawson lol

Back