what did you do to your micra today ?

Careful it doesn't blow away in the wind :p

Funny you should say that... I'm comfy and warm in bed, it's blowing major gales outside and I've left the rear bumper and spoiler in the garden... So they will probably be at the other end of the street by morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should say that... I'm comfy and warm in bed, it's blowing major gales outside and I've left the rear bumper and spoiler in the garden... So they will probably be at the other end of the street by morning.

My rear spoiler did that!

Made a louvred blind for the back window :D

Looks better than I expected, hard to get a decent photo cause of the reflection in the sun

IMG_20150405_172927.jpg

Went for a short drive in Maiko and Ross took this clip...

Gearbox oil change, new brake pads and a spanner check tomorrow!

it's thinking "I swear there was a massive intercooler here other day?" or perhaps Hmm that's a nice hole to sleep/hide in.
best check they're not hiding in the bay when u set off :p
They Paul They! These random cats are 20 miles apart... how can they both be into micras :confused:

Not today but finally got the wheels lacquered last week, hoping not putting lacquer on the polished edge was a good move...dang, now I don't have option of loading pic again

Last edited:
I have just uploaded these images:

Prefab message but it works. And theres an app for your phone directupload image sharer. Let me know if this violates forum rules as i have no intention of doing so

Mine spend around 9 months sitting under trees and there is horrid green moss/algae stuff right in the badges and any crease/seem so gave the whole thing a good clean up and wash and wax and I have to say she looks pretty good for the money/mileage

Used the attachment option instead of direct upload, it would be great if you were able to use the attach image option on post edit...well at least I know how it works :)

Well needed wash after 600 faultless miles this weekend!
Watched a rally on Saturday night, stayed awake all night and then watched a rally on Sunday too!
78f4e9a72501251e8599f51d1396a57a.jpg

and drilled some [HASHTAG]#JDM[/HASHTAG] holes
e8b85fc8d07e98cef63cf03927ee3b10.jpg

Need to bring them out a tad more and find some small nuts to secure them.

Back