what did you do to your micra today ?

That eBay one is the exact one I had. Not bad for the price but I didn't have much faith in it's reliability to have actually recorded if something happened.

went to meet in dorch, few compliments about the old gal, saw someones from weymouth that had the rear exactly how i want mine! and anyone know where to get these
arches from?

had a play on the motorway with a load of 2L's and a skyline r33 pick up, hacking past a skyline in a 1L micra is a good way of getting them to hack past you and listen to the RB screaming at you, sounded sooooooo good!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7896.jpg
    IMG_7896.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 332
went to meet in dorch, few compliments about the old gal, saw someones from weymouth that had the rear exactly how i want mine! and anyone know where to get these
arches from?

had a play on the motorway with a load of 2L's and a skyline r33 pick up, hacking past a skyline in a 1L micra is a good way of getting them to hack past you and listen to the RB screaming at you, sounded sooooooo good!!!!!!
They look like the MK3 arches MCM put on their budget street cred golf....

Also, compliments if you actually believe JJ... #LowConformistsFTW ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

LOL! Snuck into work past security with exhaust bits in the least subtle drive up to the gate known to man only to find the lights all turned off... doh! Will have to do it after work tomorrow... and sneak it all in again haha

First one on the road, missus blagged it. Relatively happy with the look, better materials would be better, and should improve on the holes as I have a hole cutter coming next week. This one is simply made from card but looks ok imo. The possibilities are endless really. Still working on the imperial war flag fascia, but will get there. Bad news, have found a sixth different fascia !!!!!
Another template then - bugger. Still. spotted the fascia lights first time, happy with that
The yellow fascia looks good against the wife's electric blue car though....should have put a piccy up - DOH!!!
005_zps3cde0b2d.jpg

004_zpsa1cfe3ee.jpg

Captain's seat done.

Only took about 2 hours...mainly because I knew exactly which bits needed grinding off and I'd made a template of the holes on t'other seat...

Luvvvverly!

temporary-50.jpg

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Drove mine to Minehead and back this weekend. Funny thing is, I brimmed the car before I left, and 80 miles later the needle had barely moved. On the way back it did drop to 3/4 after another 80 miles, and driving around Gloucester for a bit and it's down to just over half.

Nice. For they are both £10 and in Norwwwwwich.... which is relevant to my interests.

Are they a straight fit or do the centres need boring out?

Back