what did you do to your micra today ?

I drove my Micra to work today, then there was a Nissan massive outside the office :)

Nissan.jpg

the 12 inchers clear the stock brakes with ease if you fit the band on the inside and use 13" centers eh

Attachments

• SDC12910.JPG
    SDC12910.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 588
MIG or stick Frank? Kind of hard to tell. Pretty good either technique (Y).

Yeah, inverters definitely rock (Y). What sort of amperage were you running Frank? That welding is pretty spot-on!

Come to the realisation that my car needs a respray, after spraying my boot from filling in the old nipple light holes, then looking at it, the colour is way off :( few other spots round the car that need rust removing

How much is the cost of a repray on average? It's White!

Come to the realisation that my car needs a respray, after spraying my boot from filling in the old nipple light holes, then looking at it, the colour is way off :( few other spots round the car that need rust removing

Started sticker bombing the front bumper and ran out of stickers. Lol.
Also nicked the headlight covers from my mums car and then clean the engine bay. Shiny
-2-1.jpg

-1-2.jpg

Swore at it and told it that it wasn't a real car and i shall cleanse it with fire...

Then appologised.

No more tapped on arches, all bolted on, still nit sure wot to do with metal arch tho, front seems easy enuf, rear Gunna be bit difficult as if I remove the amount off metal I need, it's Gunna cut into inner arch and leave a gap, as I can't weld this is a problem

Need it sorting as the ride height is looking crap as it is..........help me to go low !!!

started it and it ran fine for once!!!!!

Frank: i think, because i have no induction tubing or air filter, that rain water had run down from the top of my bonnet and dripped into my inlet mani. dried it out with a leaf blower and it worked fine! lot of white smoke the first time it started and warmed up. must have had some water pulled through into the cylinders. i am a lucky lucky boy. now have a plastic bag to put over the t/b for overnights when its raining!

you'll find getting a vinyl wrap will be significantly cheaper (up to half price). one of my mates wanted his golf (eurgh) matt black. was quoted £5000 for paint or £500 for a wrap with a 2 year guarantee

you'll find getting a vinyl wrap will be significantly cheaper (up to half price). one of my mates wanted his golf (eurgh) matt black. was quoted £5000 for paint or £500 for a wrap with a 2 year guarantee
If you paint it yourself it'll be even cheaper!

Unfortunately, the little Micra is still 100% standard. Having only had it a few months, I am purely using it for the 25 mile commute from home to work and back. If you can count fitting a new rear wiper and filling it up as "something" then that is all I have done to it today! He also passed his MOT and had a service on Tuesday which is always a bonus I suppose... (Y)

Put a new exhaust on today, just the middle pipe and the muffler. But sounds good... not so loud now! Next will be the brakes, shocks/struts, springs and clutch!

:love: Sweet jesus frank, I like it! Just needs a yellow lip and white tyre lettering like I said before, and a tad more ground clearence lol.

Are they easy to make, as in would you consider making them to sell at some point?;)

:love: Sweet jesus frank, I like it! Just needs a yellow lip and white tyre lettering like I said before, and a tad more ground clearence lol.

Are they easy to make, as in would you consider making them to sell at some point?;)

they,re only for 1/4 mile days matt tbh, they give you low gearing akin to about a 4.8 diff.
and the widening is a mission compared to just reversing, been doin some more 6.5 x 13,s this week :wasntme: (bored of the 14,s atm lol)

Attachments

• SDC13008.JPG
    SDC13008.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 370
Back