what can i say when people give me crap about my micra

People can take the #### out of my Micra all they want. With respect to my daily driver, when LPG is down to 66.9ppl, I'll happy laugh in their faces.

when i first drove my micra yesterday i was getting loads of funny looks but i don't care i wanna make mine look nice and enjoy it and clean it up :), be proud of it :D eaither that or drop a SR20 engine in and then when people take the piss at the lights let them eat your dirt :D

when i first drove my micra yesterday i was getting loads of funny looks but i don't care i wanna make mine look nice and enjoy it and clean it up :), be proud of it :D eaither that or drop a SR20 engine in and then when people take the piss at the lights let them eat your dirt :D
I'd love to do a swap in mine. Even a 1.6 would be quick enough in a Micra. Beyond my knowhow though and I refuse to pay for things heh

To be perfectly honest, when you have enough power, the desire to own people has little attraction.

I will admit that sometimes it's fun to pace for a bit though. I was pacing with 2 guys in a decked Octavia VRS last month but when they resorted to driving dangerously to make a point I soon stopped. There's mutual fun and then there's down right stupidity.

99/100 I happily let them waste their time, clutch, tyres and fuel and chuckle quietly as I plod along at the speed limit.

Back