what can i do to my micra to make it look cool

what can i do to my micra to make it look cool or what modifications can I do to it
IMG_1369.JPG

Hi Will.

Have a good look round peoples blogs and other threads on here, get an idea for what's popular / easy, and most importantly decide what YOU want the car to be. Modifying a car is about making it personal to you, whether that's making it prettier, lower, faster, scene-ier, whatever. Make a sensible plan and do the jobs one at a time, then you won't spend time faffing about on stuff you don't like or need to re-do later.

Get those Halfords "Powered by Fairydust" stickers with lots of little pink stars!
Nah but seriously, just have a search around blogs and stuff! You will soon find a Micra and go "phwoaaar that is nice, I'm going to do something similar"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i'd lower it, get rid of all the chrome and park it by the sea. Instant cools. Don't forget the "Bear-Stone"...you can make your own with a tin of black hammerite.

Attachments

• 20140622_220938.jpg
    20140622_220938.jpg
    943.3 KB · Views: 409
You're going to get chalk & cheese responses.....

IMO a K11 looks good with a nice set of wheels and, at most, a 50mm drop. I find K11s most appealing to the eye with a 'less is more' approach. Some of the most aesthetically pleasing K11's I have personally seen have been those with simple clean lines, minimal stickers and as little bolted on as possible.

However, we're all different so do what you want.....it's your motor :)

what can i do to my micra to make it look cool,,,,,,,,,what modifications can I do

you could

lower it
fit alloys
low profile tyres
tint windows
upgrade lights
fit bonnet pins or hydraulic struts
remove badges/strips
paint brake calipers/drums
fit a twin,,single,,square,,round,,oval or upswept backbox
clear indicators
fit an alarm that talks to you
change wing mirrors
front splitter
rear spolier
rear lower screen spolier
glass polish windows
clay bar/machine polish paintwork
multi layer soft & hard canuba wax
change texture of black bumper trim
degrease engine bay
fit a cd player,sub,amp,6x9s,tweet tweeters,power packs,jock straps,tie wraps,boobie traps and an air horn

and dont forget to tell your insurance about every mod or you might find you dont have any,,,,,,,,,,

You're going to get chalk & cheese responses.....

IMO a K11 looks good with a nice set of wheels and, at most, a 50mm drop. I find K11s most appealing to the eye with a 'less is more' approach. Some of the most aesthetically pleasing K11's I have personally seen have been those with simple clean lines, minimal stickers and as little bolted on as possible.

However, we're all different so do what you want.....it's your motor :)
So... I don't know how to take this

few more mods you could do at the weekend

carbon vinyl wrap bonnet
cut foot plates from chequer plate,,easy with a 4 inch grinder and you can drill/bolt them to old matts
fit bucket seats
fit a racing steering wheel
push button starter
small control panel cut from your spare chequer plate with some flip up aircraft switch's,,,these could control all kinds of circuits like ignition,fans,lights etc
rig your window wiper water pipe so it sticks out the side of your bonnet,,,so much fun!!!!
remove bumper grills and replace with mesh
spray your grey carpet black,,,we used to do this alot at dealerships for a new/fresh look
listen to some quality drum and bass,,,,,,best thing you can put through subs/amps!!! end of
sticker bomb a panel
fit a nitrous kit
grease everything that needs greasing
carbon wrap some interior panels
fit a night rider light in the grill,,,,,,if thats not cool i dont know what is!!!!
gopro cameras fitted to different parts of the car and edit your own driving videos
ready made rally sticker kits
paint/protect underside of car
change your oil,sparkplugs,filters,,,mini service,,might gain a few hp
fit a sunstrip
new gearknob
racing peddles
few ultraviolet l.e.d.s wired in with a switch under or in your money tray,check for fake notes
nurburgring sticker in the shape of your hometown,,,,,old joke
proper drinks holder!!!!!!,,,,the amount of cars ive dowsed in maccy dees coke
flame thrower kit for your backbox,,,you can drill/fit a sparkplug yourself or buy a kit
fit a cb radio and have a laugh with truckers on the motorway

So... I don't know how to take this

it called "Wheels n Done" right shoes and car body shape lines curves all come together.
then some times you notice certain people, the ones who haven't yet been corrupted by certain germs yet, pointing at the rimidge in real surprise.
is that what you on? or have i got it twisted as usual:)

new guys get it wrong,,,,,,, always .......on demand

few more weekend jobs you could do

take a trip to your local scrap yards,,simple swaps like interior panels,lights,seats etc from other models make subtle differences or you might find a front splitter from another car you can screw/bolt on
fit snap-off connectors to the battery for easy removal/isolation
build a sub box from mdf,,,wear a mask when cutting!!!! its nasty stuff
go to your local sign man or vinyl wrapper and ask him to match your colour on the side windows,,,,turns it into a van for about £20 a side,,works well on white corsas
fit head rests in the back,,if you havnt got them already
download police siren onto cd,,,,ive never done this,,,,honest
download Ferrari engine sounds onto cd,,,,ive done this,,,,i know very sad but it made me laugh
fit an airfilter
expose the gear stick/remove gear gaitor with a leather/foam cross slit pad at the bottom,,gives a race look
fit a motorbike can for a backbox
buy or fabricate strut braces,,easy to fit
fabricate a tax disc holder using thin sheet alloy,two sizes of holesaw and a drill,stainless/anodised nuts/bolts to finish it off
put together a decent roadside kit,,first aid,tools,spares
fit a flux capacitor
fit a towball,buy/make a bike,buggy,gokart,quad,camping or general matainance trailer
custom fit a bodykit,,,you can buy arches,sideskirts,bumpers,bumper add-ons,,,molded or not

but saying all that you might aswel go mental and try doing a Ken Block around halfords,,,,you would come out the other end with a proper max power fast car

if you dont know ken block,,please youtube the guy,,,,you will get my 'drift':D

It's a k11, they are cool for being uncool...don't get too Chevy with it, just stick in a panel filter, put in a janspeed manifold and catback, keep it as a sleeper.

It's a k11, they are cool for being uncool...don't get too Chevy with it, just stick in a panel filter, put in a janspeed manifold and catback, keep it as a sleeper.

thats not a sleeper mukka,,,unless the meaning of sleeper has changed in the last 10 years?

a real sleeper is a base model car that looks standard,,,pulls upto a skyline at the lights and woops its a55

Back