what are these?

I've got a set here ready to go on. Also had them on my '99 Inspiration that I had new from the dealership.

They look quite cool once on and also protect the inside lip of the wheelarch too.

they are nissan parts i think, seen a few cars with them on. they fit facelifts, but fall short on pre face lifts, tho they still look good, i have a couple sets in my shed, not sure if i will fit them yet

Amy might be able to get some from Japland, if they exist - otherwise a super s kit is your best bet for slightly bigger arches.

Anyone got a pic of the k11 ones fitted?

if you are intersted i have some for sale as well (surprise surprise) new never fitted never opened!

cos hes got wide arches..lol

so these arches look good?.... on a track-spec micra?

offers then. whos got the lowest price, its a buyers market so let me know your prices dudes..

i bought some off here (forgot who sorry!) not long ago and am fitting them soon but they are staying black like my wheels!

ps. the price is well steep i paid £10 + postage

this blue one has them fitted,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-NISSAN-M...ryZ18238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they go alittle along the sills too but you cant see it because of the side skirts.

they aren't the genuine ones on that blue one. the genuine ones fall short to the bumpers slightly on facelift too, as they are the same arches/fenders just different bumpers.

here's some actual pics of the genuine arch extenders on 59bhp's old car
100_0448.jpg

100_0449.jpg

Back