Washer jets on K12 Micra

Hmmm...I've never had to adjust my washer jets on my K12...however they were easily adjusted with a pin on my K11.... dare i say it's the same solution for a K12? :p

just gently put a pin or needle into the hole that washer fluid comes out of and gently push to change the direction
...you may have to adjust, then wash your screen to check position, then move the pin around in the hole again ^_^

....don't leave the pin in the hole though...that could be bad LOL

Bit of a PITA these, I had to do mine after I replaced the linkage on the wipers and fitted new blades because I had the cleanest wiper arms in the country and a smeary windscreen.
The jets are stuck to the underside of the bonnet, so you can't do them with the bonnet open and if you do them with it shut you need to get your head onto the windscreen to see them at all.

You need a heavy gauge needle to persuade them to move too.

Anyone know if the back one is meant to be adjustable?

Hi,
I have just tried to adjust one of the jets on our 03 reg Micra that was spraying above the windscreen. I tried with a substantial needle, as I have done with other cars and, I think, with our Micra in the past. But the result was that part of the nozzle cracked off, so we now have a weak spray two thirds of the way up the screen! I don’t know whether I would have had a better result on a warmer day (it was just above freezing), or the plastic has become brittle with age and weathering. But be warned if trying to adjust old Micra jets on a cold day.
Chris

Back