Thieving scum.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I noticed that one of my generators had moved yesterday. So I replayed back my CCTV footage and saw two guys walking into my garden who then went and stole 6 alloys... They also picked up both my generators and for some reason left them behind. I immediately called the police and made a report, then today a crime scenes investigator came and took finger prints off the generator, which was interesting. The police are actually doing something about this it seems which is quite amazing as usually these kind of crimes have no evidence left at all. I have made a low quality copy from the time-lapse. Check out how much nerve these guys have, it was 12.13 in the afternoon I WAS INDOORS and didn’t even notice until I came out an hour later. To say I'm amazed is an understatement. So I have fitted another CCTV camera, signs and some hidden surveillance gear and blocked up a few other ways to keep nosy eyes out. I think that there may be a fair chance these guys will be caught.

http://www.micra.org.uk/videos/scum.wmv

Ed

OMG :eek:

People have some nerve or no concense! I cannot believe they did that in broad daylight. Really hope the police actually do something about this!

on a lighter note, notice how he picks up the generator, thinks 'crap' this is heavy, I'll put it back, didn't stop them carrying out the alloys though!

Kev

sicknes

totally sick animals..hope they get caught and get put in a cage where they belong.

Kev said:
on a lighter note, notice how he picks up the generator, thinks 'crap' this is heavy, I'll put it back
Yeah, fingers crossed he injured his back, he didnt pick it up very well...

I couldnt believe it when i heard about this either, really really shocked. Especially during the day!

I was thinking that. Looks like he was trying to be "hard man" and nearly snaps his back in the process. its quite funny in a way, he left a nice set of fingerprints.

Ed

James said:
Yeah, fingers crossed he injured his back, he didnt pick it up very well...

You know how criminals get away with everything these days, he'l probably sue Ed for injuring his back or something.

f***ing hell that last bit wit the gennies that guy jus looked at it n thought havin that then realised it was heavy n jus said na ill get it later u shud get a guard dog or a rifle, under licence obviously.

has anything else happend since then?

i hope they get hung no capital punishment its terrible this day n age:mad:

Arnold said:
You know how criminals get away with everything these days, he'l probably sue Ed for injuring his back or something.

he will be one one of those adverts next week

"well i injured my back trying to steal a generator and couldnt work for months, i recieved £5600 and im really glad i made the claim"

in al seriousness though - little tramps - is that James T micra in the driveway and were they his alloys? Nightmare all the same - shocked about the police response too -

the forensics people are all over my area at the minute regarding the mother - baby fire incident that happened last week but as thats the field i hope to go into i been watching them and they are pretty interesting to say the least

he will be one one of those adverts next week

"well i injured my back trying to steal a generator and couldnt work for months, i recieved £5600 and im really glad i made the claim"

Big ben, thats possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen you write! I had two white ST alloys stolen, James T had his front two stolen, and my friend Allen had two stolen from his Evo. How pointless eh?

If anyone sees 2 white Nissan wheels, 2 Wolfrace or 2 Evo wheels on ebay located near South London report them!

got it right with scum there Ed. really hope he has done his back in to, lmao at ben also.

whats the point in taking alloys that don't even match :S fools. at least the police are doing something.

thats mad, they were just walking about aswell, wasnt like they were running about all over the place to get them out quick..

cant believe some people, god bless CCTV though!

some people.....hopefully they'll get caught....and i would be suprised if he has injured his back, looks like he acts like hes hurt when he walks of after leaving the generator.

The police were very surprised I had CCTV. I think that is probably very unusual for cases like this, even more so the fact it was actually working (its on all the time), I have added another cam now, shame I didnt have it yesterday, as we would have seen exactly what they were driving etc, however I can now see all around the house now, so no way could anyone sneek past and not be noticed. I have a few other ideas as well to help catch out scum like this ;)

Ed

I hope that they get cought, a bit doubtful tht you will get your wheels back though...

Yeah thats a good point Rik, although unless they had a Skyline R34 etc his ST would have soon caught up had he spotted them ;)

isnt the generator behind a trailer or such? n he put it back where he picked it up from but this is taking the #### tho sorry bout news ed hope the b4st4rds get caught n not just a slap on the wrist

Thats shocking!!! Good job you caught it on cctv though so maybe they can do something about it. Hope the police catch em!!!

i though they put sumthing behind the car rite at the bak,,,they did this wen they tried taking my crossers out of the shed!! they put plant pots ont the doorstep so weed trip over em if we chased em

Finger prints have been taken now as I said had to give the police every detail I could think of inc anyone who may want to do such a thing! Im expecting them to visit me soon to collect the CCTV tape.

Back