Sunday Cruising

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh how awesome just whooshing around in semi cold air on a fine Sunday is. Having an absolute corker of a time, really really enjoying it.

Car driving neat perfectly, just having a ball - a real pleasure to drive.

Was following this really nicely modified fresh red 180sx around for a while. Looks very modified, looks bloody great though. He had a really nice body kit on it, nice fresh paint job, great wheels, the spaceship looking round rear lights etc. I liked that car, it was cool.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Nice feeling eh Cisco? I am stuck in front of the computer all day doing work budgets for next financial year. 3 weeks to go and thats it, I am unemployed until we hit Perth.
Definately going to find a job with less responsibility/stress.
Boosting, Cisco is always boosting.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yay congrats on being unemployed. Its an awesome feeling haha. In total, I'll have had 7 weeks off work, but only next week off, then I'm back into it on Monday week.

Stuck on the computer hey, well just make sure you keep refreshing micra.com.au to keep you wide awake and interested hehe. Then you can flick back and do some of the budget stuff again etc.

Yeah I think there is a lot to be said about taking on lower-stress jobs sometimes. That's what I have done with this new job also.

cisco

» CMF Member
Spot on Alex. Sunroof is a major plus sometimes. Really adds to the atmosphere.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
yeh, cant see myself without one now hey. Been spoilt, first car (TA22 Celica) had a sunroof, now the micra. Picked up some new polarised shades today, loving not being blinded by glare. Gave her a wash as the sun was setting too.

Ahhh, nothing like motoring in autumn or spring,

Alex

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Whats some good songs to highlight this mood?
Driving down the freeway on a sunny sunday afternoon with not too many cars around, sunroof open, sunglasses on and a hot babe in your passenger seat? :)

Im thinking
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Van Halen - Panama or Jump!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Beatles-Drive My Car. Beach Boys-Little Deuce Coupe.Eagles-Take It Easy. When I am feeling sort of crazy and the eyes glaze over Ram Jam-Black Betty.

Attachments

• 16748.jpg
    16748.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 16

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Nice. Ill stick it all on a compilation and play it next time i do go driving with the sunroof open on a sunny sunday with my hot babe. :)

Yom, ROFLCOPTER! Static :D

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Obviously for a cruising song, Sunday Morning - Maroon 5, if youre into that kinda thing.

I drive around listening to The Meaning of Life by the Offpring quite often and it really get the blood pumping and driving foot heavy!

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
simply_mighty WROTE:

"I love the solo at the end of Sultans of Swing!

Other than that, The Best of the Eagles is awesome!

Sean

Eagles for the win!

*humms hotel califonia*

Bit like driving a micra hey seano. You can check out (sell) but you can never leave (you came crawling back, didnt you?) :p

I also have a bit of Mick Jagger and some Rolling Stones tracks on the CD. Some of it is quite good for driving.

Van Morrison: Days like this <--- Awesome.
Marc Cohn: Walking in Memphis <-- Not bad either

Attachments

• 16913.jpg
    16913.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Easybeats. "Friday on my Mind". If that does not stir the juices nothing will.
Took Whitey for a hammer along Tonkin Hwy today. No traffic no cops so cleaned out any built up carbon deposits.
That car and me are now sole mates.When I die it goes with me to the other side.No need to pay the ferryman as we will be across the other side before he knows it.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
cog are my most favourite aussie band. i been into them for about 2 yrs now i have seen them about 6 times in concert so far and love it everytime.!! for me its tool, dreamtheater, perfect circle, meshuggah, metallica, fear factory, and like everything else from chilli peppers to unwritten law to sublime to the eagles and neil young. love it all.

Back