Started my own little business

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yes Ive started my own little business, just starting off small at the moment, hoping to get nice and big in the future tho. Mainly started importing some bits and pieces from the states, and Im now also a dealer for ssautochrome and Samco.

So all is good!

Onwards and upwards!

fantastic mate, well done, likewise send me a list of what you have and i may be interested in a few bits and bobs

Very happy 4 u Neil.... i know how happy this will make u in the future when it takes off big... very best of luck with it!!

Direct competition with me then neil (sr20s/dets)! Speaking of pulsars look what I collected from Sheffield on sat...

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 188
I aint in competition with mates, Im just happy to set up in the north east and help the jap scene anyway I can, but if I can help you out in any way just ask.

good luck mate, interested in samco aswell mainly random bends for intercooler etc.

nice to know we can speak to someone as the customer service from ss auto chrome isnt that good so ive heard

Ive had excellent dealins with ssautochome, hence the reason Im backing them up 100%, got an order dropping on my doorstep back end of this week as it happens.

If people want anything they can pm me, or better still go through www.japnortheast.co.uk and catch me there.

Well done Neil :)

PM if you want to discuss a trade area on the MSC when you ready.

Kev

i dont kno you personally or anything mate as im quite new to here, but sounds awesome what your doin and that its in the north-east. mite be interested in some samco stuff in a couple of month when i get some stuff sorted for my k11. all the best, everyone has to start somewhere.

Back