Skyline R33

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Skyline R33 GTST 2.5 turbo manual, I have had a few of these things, this one is an absolute animal, loads of mods, anyone seriously interested PM me, 50k miles, '93 L reg, 12 months mot, 6 months tax, fully registered, timing belt changed £5500

Attachments

• skyline yellow 6.jpg
    skyline yellow 6.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 241
  • skyline yellow 2.jpg
    skyline yellow 2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 218
  • skyline yellow 8.jpg
    skyline yellow 8.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 261
  • skyline yellow 3.jpg
    skyline yellow 3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 204
  • skyline yellow 4.jpg
    skyline yellow 4.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 228
  • skyline yellow 5.jpg
    skyline yellow 5.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 214
  • skyline yellow 7.jpg
    skyline yellow 7.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 192
  • skyline yellow 1.jpg
    skyline yellow 1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 234
It's L reg, or do you mean the full registration number?

The fastest skylines are allways yellow! lol

hi amy..do you run a buisness or just do this as a part time thing?

i have a 2005 160sr heavily modified and i wouldnt mind a jdm ep3 to do a trade in with if you can sort anything like this out can you let me know please.

I't's locked up at the moment, i'll PM it to you tomorrow. It has only just been registered though so it may not appear on any insurers databases yet. Ring around but try Aplan and tesco on a limited mile policy.

S-racing, it's really a hobby, I can get you anything you want but I don't generally take part exchange unless it's an offer I can't refuse.

whats your e-mail? ill send you some pics of my car. i will take £6,000 for it NO OFFERS its stil got 1 year nissan warranty ect.loads of mods ect

Full reg because then i can get a exact quote for that car.. bet its in the 6k mark lol

I was told by a number of different insurers that the exact reg. manke no difference with regards to a quote, as long as you have the correct model/spec for your quote.
Craig

P.S. That's a lot of metal for the money ;)

Back