Report forum / user issues here

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone.

Since the server hack, we have a lot of work to do putting things right. This will take place after we get back from JAE.

In the meantime can you report anything in this thread such as your usergroup being wrong, access problems etc etc.

thanks
Kev

yep along with days on time spent fixing all the user groups and the changes I made....oh joy!

Kev

WOAH! James, you're a top-notch guy, but I was actually kidding. I've never been a silver member! I wasnt aware admins could change that to be honest!

Sorry! :(

Ill be bronze as of next week tho hopefully :D

Kev will be working on this in the near future, re-enabling all the changes he made for both club and regular members. :)

dam ppl, didnt notice it till it,s gone, but when i click on a profile it says i dont have acces, which i could of done before.

The time on mine is an hour ahead. I changed the option to be GMT -1 then it goes an hour behind, so set it back to GMT and it skips forwards an hour. Is that just me or the forum?

I've started to re-do some of the forum changes I made before the server hack.

The forum permissions should be fixed now for each type of group.

More to come, just going to take a while.

Kev

I'm having trouble seeing the main page right now...

Also, because of this, not sure if I have all my priviledges back yet! :p

Nice work though guys! :)

Settings are playing up since the server crash, it's being a right sod at the moment, I'm trying to put it right.

Kev

Settings are playing up since the server crash, it's being a right sod at the moment, I'm trying to put it right.

Kev

We understand Kev, thing is we all know that you're trying to set things right and putting the effort in.

We got a working website, which is a damn good effort seeing how badly we were hit.

Cheers Ollie,

right I think I've fixed it. You should all be able to see the homepage now with all the enabled modules.

Kev

lol yes I have created test accounts like I did before, it helps test changes we make.

Specific Micra for sale forums are back! :)

Kev

Back