really silly question

Its just the type of trim, where it has certain things or not...

sport
super
speed

Could be alot of things...

iirc SR stood for street racer, Super S stood for super sport, SI stood for sport injection....

so i think yours stands for sport.

It probably does stand for 'sport' even though its probably only a 1.0 with no more power than any other 1.0 micra...

Mine is an 's', i think the only thing i have different to other micras same age as mine is a spoiler and little sporty wheels, I think it jus means youve got a 'sports package' bodykit on it, nothing special at all really, dont even have front fogs

Yeah, I was gonna say, S stands for standard, and on higher market cars (cept mercs of course) SL stands for standard luxury.

So a Rover SL620 is a Standard luxury 6 series 2 litre.

well its felt more solid to the road than any other standard micra that i've driven (about 20 lol) it handled like a go-kart.

all prefacelift 1.0's didnt have rear antiroll bars...they didnt even have mounting for them so the full rear axle would have to be cahnged.. iirc it was the facelift facelift 1.0s that came with front and rear roll bars. i know all top spec facelifts like mine came with front and rear, not sure about lower models, think they only had fronts. i think iam right lol, i carnt remember :S

and all 1.3s had front and rear roll bars :)

all prefacelift 1.0's didnt have rear antiroll bars...they didnt even have mounting for them so the full rear axle would have to be cahnged.. iirc it was the facelift facelift 1.0s that came with front and rear roll bars. i know all top spec facelifts like mine came with front and rear, not sure about lower models, think they only had fronts. i think iam right lol, i carnt remember :S

and all 1.3s had front and rear roll bars :)

I'm pretty sure my 1 litre pre facelift has both rollbars.

Back