POST PICS OF YOUR MICRA!!!

smidge

» CMF Member
tris, installing aircon, lowering the steering colum, and fitting wide tyres are the BEST possible micra mods

makes it a useable, every day car...

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
i agree!! yeh well 2 down!!! just gota do the aircon!! id love it but from the pics of your aircon... WOW there is no way id be able to work that out. all the wires n stuff! next for me is probably a steering wheel. that makes a huge difference to driveability!!

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah the boss kits and wheels aren't hugely expensive either

lowered the colum and loving that... hopefully won't make too much difference in a crash, i reckon that any rigidity i've lost from adding washers i've gained in safety from not hitting the metal part of the steering wheel and now my head aims squarely at the padded bit...

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Hey all,

Here's my Micra

Attachments

• 30381.jpg
    30381.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 25

smidge

» CMF Member
the bonnet scoop looks great mate!

these little cars are popular in holland! half my family is from there but they thought it wouldn't really be necessary to speak dutch in Aus.. damn! :D

CMF_the legend

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"the bonnet scoop looks great mate!<BR><BR>these little cars are popular in holland! half my family is from there but they thought it wouldn't really be necessary to speak dutch in Aus.. damn! :D

Thnks it is from a Mini Cooper S. Will post some more pictures tomorrow. And you're right they are popular in Holland but mostly by older people so it is difficult to give it some image over here.

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hi sportsclassic!The frontlip and the back lip was from japan 2gether with the wheels and the eyelid .The lip is abit diff to hyundai getz.Its soft and flexible.

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
This is my Micra, picture was shot this summer at the Nordsleife circuit in Germany.

Me and my girlfriend did a lap and went home to Holland :)

Attachments

• 30580.jpg
    30580.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20

CMF_Ronin

» CMF Member
My 95 LX
Brought her brand new sold her 2 yrs ago
to buy a mini . sold the mini for a 33 skyline
now want the old girl back as a daily driver again
had so much fun with her
suprised so many people thru the adelaide hills

CMF_azzafreddy

» CMF Member
and another, i have big plans for this car, but absolutely no idea where to find micra parts if anyone could let me know a good dealer online or the best place to buy micra parts that would be a huge help..

Attachments

• 30819.jpg
    30819.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 18

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
looks nice arron!!!

one of the site members nsm has a spare parts business he can hook you up with cheap stuff.. theres a thread about it!! called micra parts or something.

let us know what happens with it!!

Back