posible feature for my 200sx when its done

N

nicon_23

well ive had an intresting day was on the phone this morn to banzi to tell them they got somthing wrong in ther mag they said that ther wher no skyline powerd 200sx in the uk so i sent them a pick.

well i phond up and i was put strate through to the editor had a very intrestin chat with him and they want to featur my car when its done.

so ime lookin for ideas on how i can make my car stand out

stuf ive got planed so far

body kit ( undicided what 1)
retrim interour + buckets
fit my carputer with touch screen this will sisplay stuf like boost presue oil, temp ect..... also funtion as a data logger linkec to the ecu and as a mp3 player

so and ideas welcome ime so exiteed

respray the engine, colour coded pipes etc, make it really nice and shiny! Oh and your missus standing next to it :p

Daz :alien:

Good man - about time this got noticed!!

Well you deff need a kit and respray, but apart from that i'd go the full way with it. Such as:

Wide arch kit
19's
Twin Exhaust
Mega Interior makeover (maybe to match new colour?)
Fancy headunit or Carputer
Drilled & Grooved brakes
Big calipers
Tinted windows

But thats jst me!
:kungfu:

hehe.. as said when i was up matey. deffo worth it. and as said when u rang aswell gongrats.

still though !

proud to be the only other person to have ever drove this except yourself :p
that thin and corners = excellent fun :p
showed george what it feels like (a touch of what it feels like ne ways) tyo be sat in the passanger seat when that thing opens its throttle.

just needs to br brought down to me in a few months :p

get ehm buckets thrown in. get the calipers on. and make the engine bay a little prettier
. i deffo think the 2 tone i was talkingt to you about would be a good contrast. and this could also be featured throughout the whole car and engine bay

well ive had an intresting day was on the phone this morn to banzi to tell them they got somthing wrong in ther mag they said that ther wher no skyline powerd 200sx in the uk so i sent them a pick.

thats odd, because at bolney jap meet 2 years ago. there was a red 200sx with a skyline engine conversion.

ive got a picture of it sumwhere unless its been wiped off.,

also banzai where at the meet selling mags

well done on this george.. should be cool and the car will b wicked when its finished... cant wait to c it when it all done :)

Attachments

• jaeroute.jpg
    jaeroute.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 167
Back