panel behind number plate.

Hi how hard is it to take off and replace the panel behind the number plate the screwsthat keep the plate in look a bit crap. The inserts where the screws go dont look good either i need to take off the plate to access the wiring. I lost the nuber plate lights, rear wiper and heated window i suspect the wires broken in rubber flex on tail gate.

Hi how hard is it to take off and replace the panel behind the number plate the screwsthat keep the plate in look a bit crap. The inserts where the screws go dont look good either i need to take off the plate to access the wiring. I lost the nuber plate lights, rear wiper and heated window i suspect the wires broken in rubber flex on tail gate.

The plastic screws & quite fragile best being gentle & prizing them out with a flat blade screw driver.

In the rear right of the boot behind the boot carpet are all your connections for the wiper etc checking these connects have not come loose might be an easier thing to check first

Hi i have checked fuses rear wiper blown but the other 2 are ok i did notice in the boot the wiring loom and the connectors they look ok. But nearby i noticed a black box on a bracket does anybody know what that is. I wonder if there a relay somewhere thats gone.

Back