Nissan Micra K12 2003

Anyone know the correct name for these. I have discovered that these pesci little rubber seals under the air intake cover, which houses the Throttle body, could well be the cause of many unwanted codes, which when the rubber seals are perished enough, they will allow air to be sucked in the top cover and gives a false reading of such things like, timing chain or Throttle body. So naturally you spend an absolute fortune sorting it out, when these may have been a major factor
20140226_210715.jpg
20140226_210729.jpg
20140226_210729.jpg

Does anyone know where to get theNissan. ls from? Are they nissan only part?
Dave you can get them from local Scrap yard dealers, but seriously buy new direct from nissan.as I looked at some on a breaking K12 and they were perished the same.They are roughly £14 for 5. They come in a pack of 4 or 5.

Thank you hoover im not 100% but one has definitely seen better days and the little seal that goes in the rocker cover is a mess too. Picking up from nissan tomorrow and about £17 for all. Will post part numbers when I pick them up. Just need the car then to fit hoping sunday. Going to pick up stat for it too cheap fixes if it works. Hope so running out of ideas

By replacing these hoover did it sort ypur problem? What were symptoms. Picked a new set up from nissan today along with the small on that goes into rocker cover full set £17.20 which I didnt think was bad if it works

Back